28.4 satellite problem

blooj

Registered
I can see all the channels in the list.
How do I setup my emu/cams/cards to enable you to watch all channels??

carrpet

Registered
My experience with Enigma 2 images (to date!) is that with a twin tuner setup as described by Catseye, I can only record one channel and watch another on 28.4 if one or both of the channels are FTA ie. not encrypted with N*S. If they are both N*S encrypted S1y channels then I can watch one, or record one, but not both at the same time. With DGS images I do not have this problem. (Crossepg in DGS also has series link which is a big benefit too by the way)

blooj

Registered
Do you mean the none FTA channels dont clear?

Are all the channels & packages showing in the list?

If so you need to set up your emu/cams/cards to enable you to watch the ones you want

Catseye could you piont in the right direction to setup emu/cam please.

What cam is best to use on my box??

Thanks

blooj

Registered
Do you mean the none FTA channels dont clear?

Are all the channels & packages showing in the list?

If so you need to set up your emu/cams/cards to enable you to watch the ones you want;)

Hi Catseye
I know what a emu and cam are but not sure what cards you mean??
Is it hardware I need to buy and software?

Bacardi

Registered
try to download them through the plugin manager, you should be able to download mgcamd, mbox, incubus newcs. Do you have any cards?

blooj

Registered
try to download them through the plugin manager, you should be able to download mgcamd, mbox, incubus newcs. Do you have any cards?

Hi Bacardi
No I don't that is if you mean the hardware type and not software?

Bacardi

Registered
I think you might of bought a box that outways your needs. There is not much available on your box via emu (something that you could just download and not cost you anything (not sure if via is available on emu yet)). So you ethier need to get a card that you can share, or buy a cam (not the one you posted a link to as it is the old diablo) something like the diablo 2

Jahu

Donating Member
What are you trying to do mate? Watch TV with your local cards, or you want to use cardsharing?

Jahu

Donating Member
But how? Local card or sharing? Pending in which country you live, easiest way is to contact your nearest satellite shop and check what's available for you.
If you want to watch movies and Eurosport for FREE, this is not the forum to teach you how to do it.