How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

trendnet

Registered
Thanks shishmish but why stop now ?
i was actually having a lot of success with your files
it is a major amount of work to keep updates
pushed out we are all aware and appreciate and respect the effort made ,but even a monthly update would still work .
is someone copying your work or something ??
or what is the reason behind this very strange and Bizarre announcement ?

shishmish thanks for all the great work and your time you gave us here at this site and there is an old saying it goes like this (you got to do what you got to do) GOD bless..

Adriatic22

Registered
Thanks for all, Shishmish, but why do you give up?
Your tool is very useful regardless of daily new keys
which will always be.A reason of your give up is known only for you.
Whatever you decide, good luck.

jan55

If you have respected to my former work on this thread, I would also like to respect this my decision to terminate CW_list by shishmish. There are several reasons for this decision, first, my existing health; secondly, I needed a lot of hard work and a lot of time to make CW_lists (about 50 different pattern and millions of CW keys), thirdly, cause of some my personal reasons.
Thanks to all the sincere friends who supported my work so far and to all the members who ignored and ridiculed my work but it was the motive for further my work but I no longer have that capability and power since before ...
I hope some of the members will continue working on the CW_list.
Thank You for understanding!

BLACKCRUSADER

If you have respected to my former work on this thread, I would also like to respect this my decision to terminate CW_list by shishmish. There are several reasons for this decision, first, my existing health; secondly, I needed a lot of hard work and a lot of time to make CW_lists (about 50 different pattern and millions of CW keys), thirdly, cause of some my personal reasons.
Thanks to all the sincere friends who supported my work so far and to all the members who ignored and ridiculed my work but it was the motive for further my work but I no longer have that capability and power since before ...
I hope some of the members will continue working on the CW_list.
Thank You for understanding!

Thanks for all your work. I understand why you need to stop. You have put many of us on a path with the CW Brute list.

I myself since last year make my own CW Lists for sports that I want to watch. Such as the China Basketball, Korea Football and AFC ACL football championships. I make separate files for each sport and save the CW for the last two seasons now. Then I can get the CW very quick from my own small data files. To make small files is only a few minutes work so to make the large files you have I can appreciate must take many hours of work.

Best regards for your health in 2019 and beyond.

BC

fiji

- All sorted
- Add new cw list
- remove duplicate cw

Update 06.02.2019
709f743654fd2a78160fe38887a6f03e-full.jpg

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you @ fiji for continuing this project ,
you put a lot of work into this CW_list_Attack files already and it is much appreciated keep up the good work my friend : )

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
- All sorted
- Add new cw list
- remove duplicate cw

(...)

Thank you for your works :thum:

This is not a critic, but a suggestion to have an ever better job.

When you post a file and you put a date, please be sure every cw posted before is included (I'm not referring to one-touch Turkish or German football feeds cw, that work once and could be rightly omitted from the list because no useful anymore, but to posted events cw that we don't know if it will be used or not again in future).
In a rapid check I've seen several cw in use yesterday (05/02) are missing...

Then, in the list it seems all possible wwe future cw are missing.
I know very well those cw are often posted here too with many hours in advance before the feed is up (took from the many biss cw facebook accounts on the net) and none never noticed that. But it could be useful to have all 2019 possibility included in the list

Then, have a look on this post --> http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036973022&postcount=1852
as a suggestion for a pattern for cw to be included in your future list.

shishmish cw_lists were simply perfect:cool: . I know it's impossible to have his kind of lists anymore, but we could try at least to get close :)

And I repeat: THIS IS NOT A CRITIC. BUT A SUGGESTION TO HAVE THING DONE EVER BETTER :thum: :thum:

Thanks again,
@Kuga

Last edited:

marrakr

Registered
@fiji - Thanks for your work!
BTW. You have one invalid CW in your list: AEC3844RE99A. Please remove or fix it.

Sixgate

Registered
the link for CW_Brute_list_2018_by shishmish-c8_01.12.2018 is dead , can someone please post a live link please , thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
@ Zuzana i have removed your broken Links
please in future check that your links are working before posting .

marrakr

Registered
@barney115 - the link and archive were valid. I downloaded and unziped with WinRAR with no errors. It must be your issue.