SRG/SSR Swiss SAT Access 4.0 starting

maumixio

Staff member
Infoletter technique of the SRG SSR - Edition April 2018:

National SSR information to importers, radio / TV dealers, speakers and other technical service providers.
All information on the dissemination and reception of the SSR networks can be found at www.broadcast.ch.

DVB-S: renews the Sat Access card version 4.0!

For reasons of copyright, the SSR encrypts its television programs broadcast via DVB-S via the Viaccess-Orca system, in order to protect its spread throughout the country. This ensures that the transmissions purchased can only be received in Switzerland or by the Swiss abroad.

Previous versions of the Sat Access cards no longer guarantee encryption security. This is the reason why, in recent years, we have replaced versions 2.6 and 3.0. In April 2018, therefore, we are going to renew the Sat Access cards, which will be updated to version 4.0.

Important: nobody must act on his own initiative. Customers will only have to react once we have them co-opted. Once we receive our e-mail (or letter), the customer will have three months to replace the card. The mandatory renewal costs 20 francs per card. After sending a single reminder, the unreplied tabs will be deactivated. From that moment on, it will no longer be possible to receive the SSR networks.

Technical information for the attention of the regulators
On May 15th 2018 at 6.00 we will delete the following PIDs for versions 2.6 and 3.0: transponder 17: EMM PID 602, ECM PID 718 / transponder 123: EMM PID 602, ECM PID 719

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

So, it means that we won't be longer able to watch these channels?

may be card sharing possible, but it does need internet 7/24

سلامتی کارڈ کا اشتراک ممکن ہے

اشتراک کارت تبریک امکان پذیر است​

toysoft

The Viaccess 4.0 is now going to be replaced from now, so until the full replacement of the cards the v5.0 and v6.0 will replace the 4.0 that will next to be scrapped after the v2.6/3.0.

TS

ilmago_

Registered
The Viaccess 4.0 is now going to be replaced from now, so until the full replacement of the cards the v5.0 and v6.0 will replace the 4.0 that will next to be scrapped after the v2.6/3.0.

TS
Exactly, in fact they are providing only 6.0 version to the subscribers

toysoft

From 6am this morning, the Swiss TV removed the 023800 (SSR), that was used by Emu-Cam and Fun.

Only the 040810, 050800, and 060200 are now used.

TS

-------

Da questa mattina alle 6, hanno smesso l'uso del 023800 (SSR), che era usato da Emu-Cam e Fun.

Solo i 040810, 050800, e 060200 funzionano da adesso,

TS

pidgey

Registered
Are original Viaccess v. 4.0 cards still supposed to work?
I have one in my dreambox, it worked until august but in the last weeks it seems it cant update EMMs, last update was valid until 16 august 2018.
Im using oscam.

ericteam

Registered
Are original Viaccess v. 4.0 cards still supposed to work?
I have one in my dreambox, it worked until august but in the last weeks it seems it cant update EMMs, last update was valid until 16 august 2018.
Im using oscam.

unfortunately you had the old v4.0 series card without HD ON THE CARD I EXPIRED IN THESE DAYS ..