Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)
11080 V 7200 DVB-S2 8PSK
MPEG 4 - 4:2:0 - HDTV
- ID: Deauville
CLEAR/FTA

GOOD LUCK :thum:

Venko

Feed Hunter
Hi, dear friends! I am almost out but am very interessed of volleyball feeds - Olympic Qualifiers - 6 groups, starting today. Shall be very thankfull if You find and post it. Thank You in advance! Good luck! :thum:

Venko

Feed Hunter
Unfortunately the number of feeds in Tandberg V2 or V3 increased! I posted a new one 7 E 12736 V 7200 3/4 with provider RR Media - as I know they are from Israel. Very bad news! :mad:

vakula

Super VIP
16°E
11048 H 7200
ID: RK HB Nordh.-Berg.HC
TIPICO BUNDESLIGA
SALZBURG ÷ ADMIRA
This was the frequency when feed appeard
Then feed switched off...
CORRECT TP 11043 H 7200

Marked the words in red seems to others members that me made a collosal mistake. But it wasn't. After feed reswitched on made a little freq. correction.

So...
The very correct frequency is:
11042 as blindscan says. :)

No hard feelings :)

campag5242

Feed Hunter
The very correct frequency is:
11042 as blindscan says. :)

A difference of 1MHz in reported TP frequency is not significant. Do you constantly re-calibrate and adjust the LNB offset value in your RX to take account of both LNB & receiver local oscillator frequency variations during the course of the day, as the local temperature fluctuates? I do, by way of measurement against the known, fixed TPs which the blindscan finds. 1 MHz is the typical range of hot/cold fluctuation.

Your "very correct" is just as valid as omid1348's, unless you have some super technology, temperature compensated RX/LNB LOFs.

vakula

Super VIP
AGREE
But maybe you misunterstand my post.
My intention wasn't to appear particulary smart or something else. If you see, put a smile at the end.
Was a little angry because of red marked words. That's all.
As I wrote, feed before switching off had a freq. I reported.
A MHz up or down doesn't made any difference.
I know that obviously
In fact, as you can test, this particulary feed could work with both frequency , even with the first one ( that higher ) posted earlier. :)
:)

campag5242

Feed Hunter
AGREE

In fact, as you can test, this particulary feed could work with both frequency , even with the first one ( that higher ) posted earlier. :)
:)

That's another matter entirely ie how far "off-centre" frequency will your receiver get a lock, unconnected with the *reported* blind scan / "true" TP centre-frequency, which one would hope to be accurate when posting.