VU+ solo SE V2 vs. Dreambox

Goku_San

Registered
Hello everyone, recently I have purchased a VU+ solo SE V2 satellite receiver and have noticed that the engine runs very fast with good software support. But I noticed also that the SD Image quality is very poor! I didnt had the chance to see a HD Dreambox receiver to compare the Image quality. The HD quality is satisfying and therefore my thread.
Did anybody experienced above mentioned HD receiver and compared the Image quality.

Thanks

fethi sabri

Registered
Hello everyone, recently I have purchased a VU+ solo SE V2 satellite receiver and have noticed that the engine runs very fast with good software support. But I noticed also that the SD Image quality is very poor! I didnt had the chance to see a HD Dreambox receiver to compare the Image quality. The HD quality is satisfying and therefore my thread.
Did anybody experienced above mentioned HD receiver and compared the Image quality.

Thanks

ORIGNAL DREAMBOX BOXES ARE VERY WELL THAN VU+ BOXES IN THE QUALITY OF IMAGE SD OR HD BY EXPERIENCE EXCEPTING THE NEWER ONE VU+4K :thum:
AND THE VU+ZERO IS THE BEST BOX IN THE QUALITY OF IMAGE BETWEEN THE VU+ FAMILY BOXES EXCEPTING VU+4K ALSO :)

Last edited:

ja7

Registered
Hahahhahahahhahahaah,damn,@fethi...your not serious mate(hope so)....or,dont know what your talking about.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
My duo2 picture quality in SD in better than any dreambox in my signature.

Ive no need to exaggerate as i have them all for comparison.

fankoosh

Super Moderator
SD quality is very good or more better in vu+ , HD is superb quality u may need to adjust the hdmi port picture specification in ur TV menu, coz the same happened to me , u have to adjust opitons of HDMI port u r using coz now u have new hardware (vu+)connected to HDMI not same previous hardware (DMM)