Need cccam.cfg

Sohailmazhar

Registered
I have dreambox and i installed cccam software in my dreambox but i really need cccam.cfg file to watch channels please help me if anyone have please send it to me my email address is [email protected] thanks

stenas

Registered
vu+

need a bit of helpwih plugins...downloaded cccam pugin and installed within the image. is there anything else that needs doing regarding installation? also what is the correct path for cccam.cfg file?

magictails

Registered
hi

what db are you what image you use no info no help

for enigma 1 : 500S 500+ , 7000 , 7020

path : var/ect/ccam.cfg

with blue button download :

ccam 214 in plugin folder and
ccam.cgf in config folder

or put .cfg with DCC 2.95 in var/ect/ccam.cfg

@ +

Last edited:

hal8000

Registered
What should I be able to watch with Ccam2.2.1 ? I'm on 19.2E same k*ys but nothing is clearing.
I have DM7020 and Nabilosat Darstar II image, thanks in advance.
My ccam.cfg is downloaded with CCam2.2.1 which came from the nabilosat plugins.

I think my problem is that ccam.cfg needs to be edited, its all commented out. Am I right in thinking this will only work if I am on a cs network ?
As a stand alone machine nothing will work?

Last edited:

tanvir7857

Registered
Halo everyone,
i am a new member of sat universe.And know almost nothing about cccam but i have a openbox s9 receiver.may i find some help from you?

mongar

Registered
I can find my cccam230 on blackhole image, i need help please. i don't know how to start cccam.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Press the blue button once look at the top option common interface and activate the emu by select it with the <> arrows on the remote then press the ok button to start it.

coolsegun

Registered
Please I need help. I installed dreamelite phoenix edition on my 800hd pvr and configured my cccam using dcc. The server connected when i checked it, but will never open any station. The server is working on strong. Please what i need to do?
Thanks.