Clone Boxes

futuresat

Registered
then it flashes bootloader sucessful but green light still stays of hence i cant flash dreamb 500s using dream up
it loads flashloader then flash button works the i select flash immage it starts to flash one minute later it says aborted by user

futuresat

Registered
i think its because green light not working possible because blimg that cones with jtag is not for db500s but as i said before i can not change blimg to any other blimg that did no come with jtag as jtag canot open the newly inserted blimg

futuresat

Registered
if light is pulsating when you plug in receiver its def short in receiver when light goes dimm ie flashing led the receiver is trying to draw to much curent probably due to a short without seing it i sugest u may have a short circuit diode across your 12volt input on receiver repacing it may fix it

Pleite

Registered
I think the problem is the chip model flash, though looking all similar cases that have had this problem with this chip (intel TE28F640 J3C115).
The solution could be that some fellow who has the dm500s with flash Intel TE28F640 J3C115 do us a backup dm500s boot this
regards

Last edited: