WeTek Streamer 4K

mach73

Registered
2 New models will come next month..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPDTaHdNNtg

UAAYsmF.png

Honcho

Banned
Whats the pricing for these new streamers , i seen the Play s and Play s2 pricing you gave on another site and was shocked at increase tbh are these any better priced as the DVB- versions are over 100% increases for small increases in tech gained

mach73

Registered
That model will not be sell on wetek web site online and prices will be not published on web site ı think but it will be more less price then playS dvb series ofcource..

digi247

Registered
Once again they fail on the most major Specification of UHD palyback which is HEVC 10 BIT Playback this only does 8bit so is derived of any HDR compatibility, if you wnat a streamer that is 4K UHD ready and palys back 10 BIT HEVC then the Nvidia Shield is still king

digi247

Registered
I saw that but it looks like its been edited into it at a later date as the font does not match the other printed text, and the other marketing Blurb states 8-Bit

mach73

Registered
No needed to be paranoid if it says there 10bit then its 10bit mate they dont need to lie to customers..

Last edited:

digi247

Registered
I am not not being paranoid far from it as you can cleary see the (10 bit) part has been added to the list after almost photo-shopped into the main marketing sheet i would wetek are paranoid as there are better machines out there and i own one the Nvidia shield TV.

No HD audio Passthrough either on the Amlogic devices, as far as i can see they failed before they got past the starting blocks. OH! and i am not a paid beta wetek tester either