Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

Oscam Chat

Old 08-09-2017, 14:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

for directlly to sf4008 wait DES drivers from octagon
At the moment only stream relay
The Following User Says Thank You to medousa89 For This Useful Post:
cyclades (08-09-2017)
Old 08-09-2017, 15:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youknowme02 View Post
Ok I got PowerVu up and running on my Octagon 4k... the problem I am having is when I change channels the powerVu channels goes black, until I turn the channels are time to other channels...

What I am doing wrong? and how do I fix this problem?
the problem is normal when use stream relay to back normal channels you have "black " because tuner in use from stream , for release tuner use "turn the channels are time to other channels"
or need dummy channel-url (it's same to turn channel)
For fix waiting DES drivers for directlly

Last edited by medousa89; 08-09-2017 at 15:22..
The Following User Says Thank You to medousa89 For This Useful Post:
cyclades (08-09-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2017, 03:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for your help
Old 10-09-2017, 08:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Need help with my softCam.key... Here is my problem I have Octagon 4008 receiver I am only able to get a few channels working with are the AFN channels... I edit all the channels the same way as describe but only the AFN channels are working..

I think it must be my softCam.key I am using North American powervu channels, and I can't find a Softcam.key for them and I am just adding them to my soft cam.key file

Can someone tell me how to manually edit a soft cam.key
Old 10-09-2017, 16:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,206 Times in 794 Posts

go to webif boxip:8081 -> files -> softcam.key
here you can edit
The Following User Says Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
OpenFox (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 04:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I can't get to open using the 8081 ip address?
Old 11-09-2017, 06:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,206 Times in 794 Posts

8888 or 83
The Following User Says Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
OpenFox (11-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 04:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ok that worked..
Old 12-09-2017, 13:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by medousa89 View Post
for directlly to sf4008 wait DES drivers from octagon
At the moment only stream relay
Latest box OCTAGON SX88, already opens powervu without stream relay, so I think it should be a matter of time to fix SF4008 also.
Old 18-09-2017, 02:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I need a Biss to Softcam converter? Any suggestions?