Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Trade

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Starmax STM 160 alfa or Tiger T8

Trade

Old 10-09-2017, 13:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Exclamation Starmax STM 160 alfa or Tiger T8

Hello guys, I wana buy one of these receivers. My first preference is Tiger T8 the STM 160 Alfa. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2017, 13:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,564 Times in 696 Posts

These boxes are hard to find unless you live in one of the few countries where they are readily available.
I am constantly searching for a source to buy one of these boxes but no availability for the UK.
So far, I have not found a seller that will ship to UK. Most don't bother replying to my emails.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2017, 14:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,259 Times in 435 Posts

Starmax STM 140/150/160 Alpha supported 4k video format
currently available only in Iraq or may be IR somewhere found information on net .
Old 10-09-2017, 14:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,564 Times in 696 Posts

I emailed Starmax in Iran (I think it was).
They didn't even reply.
Old 10-09-2017, 22:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

We have to find a trustful friend in Iraq, Iran or Tunisia. Still searching, too.