Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Ultra HD TV

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Viark Droi 4k

Ultra HD TV

Old 27-10-2018, 05:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer7 View Post
i believe all satellite in europe is 1080i not proper 1080p although i could be wrong, every package i have checked is 1080i anyway.i use 720p or 4k dont like the interlaced look on 1080i myself. 8k is out soon so probably best waiting lol
Yeah I hear ya, And then some Chinese company will come out with a low cost 8k box. But, in reality it can't even do 4k properly. You'll have to leave it on 1080P to avoid overheating. lol
Old 06-11-2018, 16:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Is there any way to enable 4K channels recording?
HD channels recording works fine. But when I try to record non FTA 4K (Sky De, Canal+ 4k etc) I got just empty idx files.
The Following User Says Thank You to sss146 For This Useful Post:
pupido (10-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 04:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss146 View Post
Is there any way to enable 4K channels recording?
HD channels recording works fine. But when I try to record non FTA 4K (Sky De, Canal+ 4k etc) I got just empty idx files.
I had the same problem too.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
@SILVERHIPPY ever since the biss auto is down i cannot input keys manually and get them to work. i tried softcam key manually but had no luck also.what is your method? cheers
"PAGE" button (down) and then green button.
Old 10-11-2018, 19:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@pupido thanks tried down then green button but when i add it does not decrypt. i enter 001fff then 01 then the key

how do you do it?
Old 11-11-2018, 02:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
@pupido thanks tried down then green button but when i add it does not decrypt. i enter 001fff then 01 then the key

how do you do it?
I haven't tried it yet because I found out yesterday unintentionally.