270cn server

2colby

Registered
Hi SAEMOENL, you need to turn off your box with the switch on the back or disconnect from the power supply ,then when you switch back on, the display on the front will be either F100 or F200 for a few seconds. Regards, 2colby

dawbrain

Registered
is mvision 270 doomed

my mvision 270 has been off a while now is the server gone from this reciever for good ,thanks

happy12

Donating Member
unfortunaley I don't think any one can give a direct answer to that question its a waiting game to see whats what im afraid happy12

antenutze

Registered
I things that if the server was out for everyone here on forum was many people that ask this, but it's not so.
I speek yesterday with somebody who know better the marketing strategy from mvision (same as FTE), who confirm me that after about 1 year of ussing any kind of the mvision recevers they put out of server the receiver.
I thought that was only the filtering of MAC adress for the STB but unfortunatelly is also the serial number of procesor to the MB that enter on filtering server to.
That meen if it's thrue it's imposible to do anything to start server after 1 year periods. One good news for us it's that on the future they will prepare one system to pay online one extension to acces of server, but when, where and how I don't know.
The problem for us it's for the moment to know if somebody who buy this receiver less than 1 year it working good now, or it's blackout for everyone.

maurice594

Registered
No matter how old your STB is the 270 server is down for all at the moment, when and if it comes back will we be able to comfirm your findings.

2colby

Registered
I bought my 270 Nov.2012 and it is not working ,but I do not know how long it had been in stock at the dealers or even if that matters

dawbrain

Registered
why is it that the server for 270 is down when all other mvision boxes are not,are servers directly connected to the sales of mvision.or are they an extra option.

maurice594

Registered
Seems to me that the server spends more time on maintenance in the year than serving, was off for approx 2 months last year if i remember!!!

happy12

Donating Member
hello any more news or is it what ive read elsewhere true that these boxes are now dead dead dead