Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

B*SS Auto-Roll Keys

Encryptions chat

Old 17-04-2019, 09:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq180 View Post
The fact of the matter is we do that now, we use there 40 USD box to find new keys then we extract them from there receiver and post them to be used on other receivers, it's a win win any way you look at it we still win.
More or less true enough. Some auto biss receivers like hellobox encrypt the CW because they want to stop people doing this.

But you still need a biss server when the AU boxes don't update and this is quite true on many sports events from Asia this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to BLACKCRUSADER For This Useful Post:
thefatty (17-04-2019)
Old 17-04-2019, 13:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,241 Times in 528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKCRUSADER View Post
More or less true enough. Some auto biss receivers like hellobox encrypt the CW because they want to stop people doing this.
See the irony?
This companies using freeware from here,all they know is based on freeware,then they try to "protect" their product from the same people they stole the information and idea from.
"They want to stop people",of well
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kebien For This Useful Post:
BLACKCRUSADER (Yesterday), gartner (17-04-2019), percivjr (17-04-2019)
Old 17-04-2019, 15:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKCRUSADER View Post

But you still need a biss server when the AU boxes don't update and this is quite true on many sports events from Asia this year.
If you put an older software on the Hellobox it want encrypt the CW, just in case you didn't know that, BTW, the hellobox and the Skysat s2020 are nothing more than a POS China junk box and the only time I ever use them is to find a BISS key or I need to record a data stream.

Last edited by iq180; 17-04-2019 at 15:59..
Old 17-04-2019, 16:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
If you put an older software on the Hellobox it want encrypt the CW, just in case you didn't know that, BTW, the hellobox and the Skysat s2020 are nothing more than a POS China junk box and the only time I ever use them is to find a BISS key or I need to record a data stream.
have you got a copy of that Hellobox firmware?
Old 17-04-2019, 20:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatty View Post
have you got a copy of that Hellobox firmware?
All depends on what model you have, they don't all use the same software, I have the GSKY V8 it is nothing more than a DBox 3 with a GSKY sticker over Dbox 3 brand name.
Old Yesterday, 00:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
All depends on what model you have, they don't all use the same software, I have the GSKY V8 it is nothing more than a DBox 3 with a GSKY sticker over Dbox 3 brand name.
Any of the versions that don't encrypt the key will do. I don't have a box, i'm just looking to dissemble the machine code in hope to find a link to an update server.
Old Yesterday, 12:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote:

I record data stream from a satellite card direct to my hd on my biss server. I just have the hello box to play with. V5 plus. It does open some powervu streams on IS20 and other satellites though.

On the rare times the hellobox will open a feed with no crypt but that CW is often found in one of the many CW lists I keep. IT's good for checking IMG Asia and IMG ASIA2 as often it's just colour bars so saves scanning for CW.

Last edited by BLACKCRUSADER; Yesterday at 12:31..