VU+ Duo2 - BH205 - LCD configuration

zombiekill

Registered
Hi Guys,

By plugins menu i was customize my configuration to appear in front LCD, I was saved and loaded the file with the changes, but this configuration don't appear in front LCD, can anybody help me with this configuration.

Best regards.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Have you set your config to etc/enigma2 ?

Reboot after and it should work.

zombiekill

Registered
The problem was fixed.
Another small configuration, when the receiver is in standby the VFD and The LCD show's similar information, I want only the LCD with this information and the VFD completely off, its possible do that?

Regards

ilker

Registered
To turn off LCD on Standby

Go to Plugins
select LCD4Linux
press blue 3 times this will take you to MODE IDLE menu
press down to LCD display and turn it OFF
Press Green to save...

Gerry55

Registered
Hi ilker
Thanks for the help, but its off all the time that I'm after if its possible?

ilker

Registered
NP :)
you can set the time you want the backlight On/ off as long as you want,
i.e you can set lcd backlight off for the dark room, night times...
Again Go to Plugins - LCD4Linux
press 1x blue to go MODE ON menu
set the LCD ON/OFF times on first and second lines of that menu ...
press Green to save.
I hope that helps :)

Last edited:

Norman

Registered
setting configs Vuduo2 LCD

Hi there , any chance of some screen shots for settings,as struggling to activate the front panel,loaded latest blackhole 2.0.5 rev incl,LCD4linux latest rev, just need configs,thanks in advance

Norman

Registered
:thum:Hi Ferret,
Many thanks for your quick reply, using LCD4linux rev V3.7.r4
Please could you tell me which folders to FTP configs and any helpful step by step instruction as everything i tried yesterday failed,already got CCcam file working no problem.sorry to be pain but once i know i will help others,[ screen shots showing settings would be brill ]

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Just transfer is to the etc/enigma2 folder and reboot.

Norman

Registered
HI, Ferret
did exactly as you said and still nothing on front panel,[ shows vuduo during boot only]lcd screen, when in LCD4linux app i can see the picons just not on front panel,after reboot.Any ideas m8

Norman

Registered
Hi ferret,
Have uploaded the latest plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_3.7-r4_mips32el.ipk”.
to the temp folder again to make sure it was not corrupted,and config file to /etc/enigma2/ LCD4linux Display-Mode On , LCD IDLE DisplayOn ,LCD4linux Setting yes ,green Save, any thing wrong there m8

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Look fine to me mate, that is all I do on the blackhole image although I have not used the latest lcd4 file just the version that comes with blackhole.

Use Maumixios file mate.

mrbeach

Registered
HI, Ferret
did exactly as you said and still nothing on front panel,[ shows vuduo during boot only]lcd screen, when in LCD4linux app i can see the picons just not on front panel,after reboot.Any ideas m8

This is very old but i have the same problem how did you solved that?:confused::confused:

mrbeach

Registered
VFD Display

Ok.
This is a old post but someone maybe read it anyway.

I load opendroid image and can not get LCD4 to work it will only be the pre-installed VDF on the screen in LCD4 settings is displayed properly but if I restart the box it is still not correct. do not know how to uninstall These VDF.

All help is welcome:thum: