Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

openATV 6.2 DM500HD

DM 500HD Images

Old 01-05-2018, 07:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecha71 View Post
everything is installed, try to download new again to install the image .download from the original source http://images.mynonpublic.com/openat...p?open=dm500hd
the image is great, delete unnecessary, put the plug-in from Lprot m2b and enjoy IPTV . the plug-in archive
Old 01-05-2018, 07:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecha71 View Post
everything is installed, try to download new again to install the image .download from the original source http://images.mynonpublic.com/openat...p?open=dm500hd
the image is great, delete unnecessary, put the plug-in from Lprot m2b and enjoy IPTV
Old 04-05-2018, 21:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear friend, I trust you that what you are writing is right.

However, not in my case. I downloaded latest version of OpenATV (openatv-6.2-dm500hd-20180428.nfi) from URL you mentioned and flashed it. Flashing stucks on "Open ATV 6.2" logo and nothing happened then.

So I logged in via telnet and saw that root filesystem is full ...

Code:
df
Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/root                61440     60936       504  99% /
devtmpfs                 67912         4     67908   0% /dev
tmpfs                       64         0        64   0% /media
tmpfs                    68016       328     67688   0% /var/volatile
/dev/mtdblock2            3840      3028       812  79% /boot
So I decided to remove some packages to free up some space ...
Code:
opkg remove --force-depends enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-cablescan
Collected errors:
 * opkg_lock: Could not create lock file /run/opkg.lock: No space left on device.
As you can see, this image is really unusable for me and my original DM500HD.

Thanks.
Old 08-09-2018, 16:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

better you will try that:
cd /usr/share/enigma2/po && ls |grep -v 'de\|en\|fr' | xargs rm -rf
during first boot after flashing.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OpenATV 6.2 Dreambox 500 HD (16.02.2019)

Old 20-02-2019, 08:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hy,i have dm500 HD and is bloked.Please help-me to make this reciver to work.

bmw x5 35d 0 60
Old 20-02-2019, 08:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmkk View Post
This image is unfortunatelly unusable, installation does not finish, 99% of root filesystem space is used and there is no space to start even installation wizzard.
Please help-me how to upload image in this reciver. Now is blocked.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,174 Times in 450 Posts

Use JapharFlasher + service port with USB cable + RJ45 cable.

TS