Dyn free hostname users ending on Wednesday, May 7th -

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP

Dyn free hostname users ending on Wednesday, May 7th -

To our Dyn free hostname users:
This email is an reminder that Dyn's free hostname program will be ending on Wednesday, May 7th -- 14 days from today. If you are receiving this email, you have one or multiple free hostnames with us.
In order to avoid any service disruption, you have the option to upgrade to VIP status at a one-time 25% discount, good for any package of Remote Access (formerly DynDNS Pro). By doing so, you'll have immediate access to customer support, additional hostnames, and more.

Note: if you are currently a customer of another paid Dyn service (ex. Dyn Standard DNS or Dyn Email Services) and also utlize free hostnames in your account, you must purchase Remote Access for those hostnames.

Here's how you get this done in two easy steps:

1) Login to account.dyn.com.
2) Click here to add Remote Access to your cart at the one-time ************""applied upon checkout.

If you have additional questions about the changes, please visit our FAQ page or email [email protected] for assistance.

dionysos

Registered
if I had known that a Liverpool fan would profit from the discount, I would not have posted it ... LOL ... just kidding! So at least a little relief in these bad FCL moments ;)

guli

Registered
A very little relief mate towards the high expectations that were laid in front .There is a match left with mathematics playing a role let's see , should be exciting .
Cheers.

dionysos

Registered
@ Guli: hope dies last ;)
@ lfc84lfc84: 45$ = 33€ (for 5 years), that makes +- 6.5€ / year, for this amount I do not get a fixed IP in my country ... and we are not talking about all other advantages offered by dyndns (multiple hostnames ...).

cheers

dionysos