Tandberg receiver

Anarco

Registered
I'm interested in buying a tandberg v3 capable receiver. Could someone share some of your expertise?

would this receiver be capable of receiving IMG EU?

would it still require keys to be calculated?

dmr0x

Registered
limited licenses, no dvbs2 or 8psk activated. It wont be registered to recieve keys either

duaneclaude

Registered
Donating Member
Tandberg rx8200 modular receiver with 4:2:2 module installed,needs to have the HD module too.Then there are the licenses,lots of them that cost
a fortune to enable.looking at literally thousands of pounds to buy brand new.Be very careful if buying these receivers second hand,make sure you know which licenses and modules are installed.

Anarco

Registered
Tandberg rx8200 modular receiver with 4:2:2 module installed,needs to have the HD module too.Then there are the licenses,lots of them that cost
a fortune to enable.looking at literally thousands of pounds to buy brand new.Be very careful if buying these receivers second hand,make sure you know which licenses and modules are installed.

what about keys?

duaneclaude

Registered
Donating Member
Biss keys can be input manually by the user,but I have no idea how they
input the tandberg director keys.

harshy

Registered
I am pretty sure the EMM key is sent over the air but your box has to be authorised and provided the box comes with the right firmware you have to upload the AES keys via web interface to your box, along with the other things mentioned you are better off looking at iptv solutions.