Vu+zero and dvb-t stick?

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Please give me stick name with who works dvbt televizion. If you know link from eBay or other sites please send PM. Iuse before broken stick with dreambox but for vu+ need know stick name and need drivers... Thanks!

Sat-Shop

Board Sponsor
The DVBSky T330 (own branded as HMP-Combo in Germany - the exact same tuner) is tried and tested with the Vu+ ZERO for DVB-T/T2/C with various images (OpenATV, ViX4E2, OpenViX, Vti) - See HERE - Contact me via PM if you need this sending to a country not available on the website.

The only thing to note when using USB tuners with current Vu+ drivers (and this is for all USB tuners, not specific to this make/model) is if you leave the tuner running for a number of hours on one service (say over night for example) then return to the receiver it should still be running fine, however if you try to change channel you will just end up with the spinner and need to reboot before normal service, this is down to Vu+ drivers and hopefully will be cured in their future updates.

General day to day use and zapping channels is fine, in fact it's exceptionally quick on the ZERO, little to no difference between this and an integrated tuner module.

Hope this helps some.

fethi sabri

Registered
HELLO MISTER
AFTER READING YOUR POST HERE
I SEND YOU THIS PM TO HELP ME I AM SEARCHING 1
HMP-Combo DVB C/T2 Hybrid USB TUNER FOR MY VU+ ZERO
I AM FROM ALGERIA AND IT 'S NO AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY

bonou2

Registered
VU+ ZERO+VU + Turbo USB 1x DVB-C/T2 Tuner = We love to entertain you:thum::thum::thum: