Ecm found black screen ASTRA tp 11856 and 12012

porto10002001

Registered
Hello everyone,

Since the last Canals*t changes, I can no longer decode the channels of these transponders (11856.00 V 72 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) and (12012.00 V 80 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) In my WETEK PLAY+ OpenPli or OpenSpa i tryed a lot E2 images
The card is locally in a dreambox and sharing is done to another dreambox without problem.
Are you able to test these channels, can you decode ? I have ecm found and black screen:confused:

Since last changes we must activate this option (disablecrccws = 1) it works in my dreambox and not in WETEK PLAY.
I think the problem elsewhere is the requests are false DVBAPI of E2 WETEK img or another problem because i tryed also in WETEK THEATHER and also black screen!!

Hardware problem ??
Processor problem, I encounter the same problem with a Samsung TV and for coincidence both have an Armv7:confused:

Thanks for your help
porto;)

Last edited:

tapai

Registered
Hello everyone,

Since the last Canals*t changes, I can no longer decode the channels of these transponders (11856.00 V 72 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) and (12012.00 V 80 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) In my WETEK PLAY+ OpenPli or OpenSpa i tryed a lot E2 images
The card is locally in a dreambox and sharing is done to another dreambox without problem.
Are you able to test these channels, can you decode ? I have ecm found and black screen:confused:

Since last changes we must activate this option (disablecrccws = 1) it works in my dreambox and not in WETEK PLAY.
I think the problem elsewhere is the requests are false DVBAPI of E2 WETEK img or another problem because i tryed also in WETEK THEATHER and also black screen!!

Hardware problem ??
Processor problem, I encounter the same problem with a Samsung TV and for coincidence both have an Armv7:confused:

Thanks for your help
porto;)

Hi Porto,

I have the same issue. I have tested many E2 images with no success.
Did you find any workaround?
Thanks in advance.

porto10002001

Registered
Hi Porto,

I have the same issue. I have tested many E2 images with no success.
Did you find any workaround?
Thanks in advance.

Hi tapai,

Thank you for your info, so it is confirmed and generalized the problem.
Definitely the DVBAPI layer in the WETEK firmware that poses problem
The problem should not come from the Oscam ...
We keep ourselves informed here in this post of the evolution, but I am afraid that WETEK is badly followed :mad:
I have posted this problem everywhere, but very few replies ...:(

porto;)

uglylove

Registered
Hi tapai,

Thank you for your info, so it is confirmed and generalized the problem.
Definitely the DVBAPI layer in the WETEK firmware that poses problem
The problem should not come from the Oscam ...
We keep ourselves informed here in this post of the evolution, but I am afraid that WETEK is badly followed :mad:
I have posted this problem everywhere, but very few replies ...:(

porto;)
Did you check your reader "emmcache" value in oscam.server ? it needs to be 1,1,2,1
Different value is making problem for viaccess and *** (Gliching,freezing... etc.)