Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo2 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

iDreamX connection error

VU+ Solo2 Chat

Old 13-08-2018, 20:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default iDreamX connection error

Hi Guys

1) I have recently switched from PC to Mac and was trying to connection to my VU+Solo2 using iDreamX but am not able to connect, it says 530 : login incorrect. Please login with username and password. I have tried root, dreambox, left password blank still no joy. I used to use DCC on my PC before and am new to imac.

When I use search for ip address it says : 1) No box found, 2) Check IP/Port!, 3) Is a web interface installed on the box?.

My internet is connected to the Talktalk router through a TP-Link 300mbps AV200 WIFI powerline extender since I was not able to get the WIFI range in my room.

2) The same problem with DreamboxEDIT.

I am using OBH latest image.

Kindly assist/help.

Tks
Mario