Latest - SmartDVB

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta3
* Fixed: issue where when selecting another device the initial reloading of the channel didn't work correct the first time.
* Added: Simple support for device auto-detect and switching on channel changes (single dvb-s/c/t atsc device auto switch supported). Only tested switching dvb-s and dvb-t devices.
* Fixed: scheduler records were failing if guide event name was used as filename and a channel change was required.
* Added: DVB subtitles support, needs testing please report any issues (only visible with vmr/evr renderers). You'll need to rescan for dvb subs to show up.
* Added: Some interface changes as it's not necessary anymore to maintain compatibility with pre xp systems.
* Fixed: more scheduler fixes, when restarting application through scheduler correct channel was not always selected.
* Fixed: some optimizations to the channel list handling which should speed up the loading of expanded channel lists.
* Fixed: an mdapi issue with mdplug not working correctly (maybe will also allow more plugins to run better).
* Fixed: some robustness changes.
* Added: some twinhan/azureware specific settings for tuning and diseqc to bda.dev (Florian) if you find your card works with other settings than the default please be so kind to let me know which settings worked for you so i can update the auto-tuning code and in such case also send me your bda.log (in the devices directory) so i can see the excact name of your card.
* Added: fullscreen option on startup (actually after the first successful tune this will be done).
* Fixed: crc check retries when scanning. This might help when scanning low signal transponders.
* Added: additional time in minutes (under record options) for scheduled tasks. These will be automatically added/substracted when adding a task through epg.
* Added: username/password schedule option. Although for now it seems you should always schedule your tasks with win7 as the admin account as smart still needs to be run as administrator. For scheduling to work for any user under win7 using the ms task scheduler i will have to update the app to run under any user in the future or create my own task scheduler.
* Fixed: problem with large sized timeshift buffers.
* Added: basic UDP streaming to vlc and maybe other players that support this. Only tested with vlc please let me know your findings with this if you try it.
* Fixed: Language handling changed to allow usage of translation of older versions. If resources in the used language dll are out of date the app will default to the .exe resources. Not 100% sure i've got everything covered here so let me know if you encounter problems.
* Fixed: some changes to epg handling.

satbox

Registered
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta 4:

Code:
[B]v0.2.1 beta 4 (beta version bumped up because internal build was mistakenly released as beta3).
Fixed: issue where when selecting another device the initial reloading of the channel didn't
work correct the first time.
Added: Simple support for device auto-detect and switching on channel changes
(single dvb-s/c/t atsc device auto switch supported). Only tested switching dvb-s and
dvb-t devices.
Fixed: scheduler records were failing if guide event name was used as filename and a channel
change was required.
Added: DVB subtitles support, needs testing please report any issues (only visible with vmr/evr
renderers). You'll need to rescan for dvb subs to show up.
Added: Some interface changes as it's not necessary anymore to maintain compatibility with pre
xp systems.
Fixed: more scheduler fixes, when restarting application through scheduler correct channel
was not always selected.
Fixed: some optimizations to the channel list handling which should speed up the loading
of expanded channel lists.
Fixed: an mdapi issue with mdplug not working correctly (maybe will also allow more plugins to
run better).
Fixed: some robustness changes.
Added: some twinhan/azureware specific settings for tuning and diseqc to bda.dev (Florian)
if you find your card works with other settings than the default please be so kind
to let me know which settings worked for you so i can update the auto-tuning code
and in such case also send me your bda.log (in the devices directory) so i can
see the excact name of your card.
Added: fullscreen option on startup (actually after the first successful tune this will be done).
Fixed: crc check retries when scanning. This might help when scanning low signal transponders.
Added: additional time in minutes (under record options) for scheduled tasks. These will
be automatically added/substracted when adding a task through epg.
Added: username/password schedule option. Although for now it seems you should always
schedule your tasks with win7 as the admin account as smart still needs to be
run as administrator. For scheduling to work for any user under win7 using the ms
task scheduler i will have to update the app to run under any user in the future or
create my own task scheduler.
Fixed: problem with large sized timeshift buffers.
Added: basic UDP streaming to vlc and maybe other players that support this. Only tested
with vlc please let me know your findings with this if you try it.
Fixed: Language handling changed to allow usage of translation of older versions. If resources
in the used language dll are out of date the app will default to the .exe resources.
Not 100% sure i've got everything covered here so let me know if you encounter problems.
Fixed: some changes to epg handling. Including some more iso processing for among others turkish
/arabic/hebrew/greek and some more.
Fixed: Signal measuring in bda.dev changed somewhat and some fixes to the direct tuning.
Added: ffdecsa internal decoding now, no more need for ffdecsa.dll. Still need to fine-tune
this. If you can please report if this is still as efficient as previous versions
concerning cpu usage etc. Decided to do this as ffdecsa.dll was causing problems
on win 7 system as it sometimes did not load for unknown reasons.
Added: multi monitor support (for main, floating and fullscreen mode), needs testing.
Added: force lnb power on/off on device startup/close, useful at least for prof cards, only
implemented in bda.dev (Florian).
Fixed: some more fixes to epg iso handling.
Fixed: bugfix in diseqc handling with commited/uncommited switches.
Added: app can now be started with scheduler command line parameters (see task info for scheduler task for command
possibilities)
Fixed: some fixes to dvb subtitles handling for polish streams.
Fixed: some issues with vplug not working properly in some cases.
Fixed: some changes to commited diseqc handling. Diseqc option 'send diseqc on each channel change' has been changed to
'send diseqc on each transponder change'. If you use commited switches and have problems switching during
scanning please turn this option on and see if things work better. Many thanks to moonlight for his help during
testing.
Fixed: moving timeshift buffer and starting mpg recording was broken, hopefully fixed now.
Changed: diseqc handling on add sat dialog when seleting the goto sat option has been changed to also
reflect any settings correctly.
Added: tevii implementation using the tevii sdk to bda.dev, including remote. This will be used for standard as well as
direct tuning as it should be the fastest with tevii cards anyway.
Fixed: some longstanding issues with inserting the null filter (for osd viewing when no channel is able to be loaded)
no header found messages.Let me know your findings with this.
Fixed: some changes to the old osd filter and also some 'no header' messages which could result from using this.
Decided to look at this old filter i made as it perhaps can be used for 3d support (although it will produce
high cpu in such case as no dxva support for h264 is there yet).
Added: if null filter configured smart will try to show it also on radio channels now so the song name and
signal can be seen and osd operations can be done.
Changed: some changes to ts recording including stripping the saved PAT (previously the entire original PAT was saved, this
might make the ts records more compatible with more players, hopefully this doesn't break anything).
Changed: tried to remove all dependencies to older visual studio libraries. Just in case the setup.exe installs the
vs 2010 runtime libraries, but i hope this will not be needed and you simply can install the .msi
Fixed: Some more fixes to multimon support due to user reports.[/B]
:thum:

Last edited by a moderator:

satbox

Registered
Hello,
SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta 5:
Here's the 0.2.1 beta 5, after a summer break. Quite a lot of fixes and changes due to reports etc.

Remember to mainly use the bda.dev module (old bdas.dev hasn't been updated in a while,
although i could update that module in future, for now the focus lies on bda.dev so only use
bdas.dev if it works better somehow for u, usually it won't). And if you report problems
it's handy to at least try to mention where and in what situation it occured (not like
"the scanner crashes", otherwise i have no clue, oh and pictures say a thousands words don''t
they say?) and remember to copy smartdvb.log and bda.log (in the devices dir) as that can
always come in handy for me.

Here´s the changelog for this beta version:
v0.2.1 beta 5
Fixed: skystar.dev was having some issues with older 2.3 cards.
Fixed: null filter changes had broken radio channels when not using that filter, sorry.
Fixed: teletext subtitle pages parsing was not detecting pages correctly. Also by
default the detected subtitle page will be shown in the select subpage dialog.
Fixed: some changes to discontinuity handling. Looks to improve playing low quality
streams with at least the cyberlink codecs for me, let me know your findings
if you can.
Fixed: some EPG handling fixes.
Fixed: Some more scheduling fixes to prevent failed (small file size) records.
Fixed: some changes to stream state handling, might prevent freezes when graph is
in transitive state when changing monitors etc.
Fixed: Updated tbs cards support to include latest cards, tested (on xp) with a TBS 6922
DVB-S2 PCI-E blindscan card and seems to work fine. If you have a tbs card that doesn't
work correctly let me know. Some blindscan support will probably be added in
upcoming versions, didn´t want to do it yet as i want to get this version out asap.
Added: Support for anysee devices to bda.dev, untested.
Added: Channel reload option to video popup menu.
Changed: Reworked the scanner dialog again a bit to show more channels/messages.
Fixed: mouse hiding in evr fullscreen mode was not working all the time.
Fixed: putting main window on top at startup was not working correctly.
Fixed: Fullscreen mode at startup was not working correctly in combination with the multimon code.
Tried to fix this, needs testing.
Fixed: Many changes to the multimon code, also needed to rework the fullscreen/floating code.
Looked almost ready in beta 4 but proved to be a real problem as stress-testing it
(multiple mon changes) always resulted in an unstable renderer (and thus smartdvb)
and i simply could not find this issue.This is still the main reason why this beta 5
is there so if you could test this and report problems i'll try to get the final 0.2.1
out asap and move on to other things.
Added: Support for textual dvbsubtitles. Untested.
Fixed: window maximize button was not working anymore.
Changed: updated allsats.txt and european satellite transponder lists (.ini) thanks to cjcr.
Added: new transponder sync option in scanner dialog using satfeeds.info. This will synchronize
with blindscanned transponder lists supplied by cjcr.
Added: option for extra transport stream buffering in general options.
Fixed: a bug when minimizing the app to the taskbar (not tray) and closing it from there,
correct window positions were not saved in such situation (thanks to cjcr for finding this).
Fixed: The goto sat button in the add frequencies dialog was not working correclty anymore due
to recent diseqc changes.
Changed: some changes to bda.dev to make cards like tbs6925 work (scan on these cards was producing
a hang). Many thanks to mr orbita for his help and information on this.
Changed: added sat name to properties dialog caption so when on favs you also know what
sat the channel is on (thanks to cjcr for pointing this out).
Fixed: Added some extra H264 checks mainly to fix BBC HD channels aspect ratio's, maybe this
also works for other HD channels with broken start aspect?. Not sure if
the sequence parameter set etc parsing is entirely correct here as i seem to see
strange values (like PicWidthInMbs of 1 etc, and also no VUI parameters, can't find that described
in standards, so i hacked a bit around it? only for the HD high profile though have never seen
low res h264 streams here)
Added: Added snap to edges for main/floating as i find that handy and it also had been requested
quite a bit.
Added: A version number to settings.ini to check for specific upgrade actions in future. Due to multimon
changes the logic in the windows coordinates could fail when installing from 0.2.1 beta 5 onwards over
previous versions. This is not a bug but the window is simply hidden using wrong coordinates.
If you still have this after install remove the window coordinates from settings.ini (in settings
directory), These are the values to remove : [Startup]
windowx=86
windowy=62
windowwidth=1428
windowheight=929
And the app should startup with some default windows coordinates that are visible.
Don't remove the '[startup]' btw , and neither the version number anytime.
Changed: Some changes to smartavsrc.ax (codecs like LAV now work reasonable (sometimes video freezes with EVR
quick connect options turned on, nothing that a reload doesn't solve, for me also in sync).
Added: Added 'show satellite name before favorite name' option to the channel list properties dialog (useful
if All sats are selected).
Changed: Some more safeguards built in just in case the problems with tbs cards could cause problems for
other cards.
Changed: layout of some dialogs.
Added: the main window can now be moved on other surfaces besides the window caption.
Fixed: bug when selecting none as group and provider as sort in channel list properties
(thanks to a user whose nick i don't know who reported this
Changed: scanner has problems with some users sometimes, might be timing problems on fast scanning/tuning in
a row so quite some changes there to try to make it more robust. It might be prudent to add
a configurable delay before tuning the next transponder to the scanner so users
can finetune this.
Fixed: mouse hiding wasn't working correctly anymore on other renderers (i test mainly on EVR nowadays,
tested on vmr9 now too).
Fixed: parsing of some transponder .ini files failed on 16apsk/32apsk modulations.
Changed: some changes in bda.dev as some video problems may stem from there. Remade the sync code
in bda.dev as it was somewhat different than for example bdas.dev has and for me
bdas.dev seemed to produce more stable picture as that also works better with my prof7500.
Changed: now modulation is also shown in the frequency list sync dialog.
Fixed: again some mouse problems (mouse dissapearing and such) when using vmr9 renderer.
Changed: some more work on continuity of stream in smartdvb and bda.dev to try to make
the video run smoother with some codecs on broken streams.
Changed: some more changes, hopefully tbs cards still work okay now as i reverted some of the
changes there as some delays were maybe causing glitches even on fta channels with
which smart never had much problems lately.
Changed: vmr osd showing is now delayed until some video is in (before it could dissapear
too quickly if no video was received for a while after the tune).
changed: some more changes to multimon especially for vmr9. One tester experiences error
messages (decidebuffer) on xp using vmr9. So if you experience that too please report this
as then i'll make this a priority.
changed: some general robustisation, or at least i hope in the long run, also in the tuning
process and more bda.dev changes.
changed: removed the installation of the vs2010 redistributable package from the setup as
installing the msi should be enough.
Added: lav decoder to filters.ini for setup.

Last edited by a moderator:

bozomustafa_68

Registered
SmartDVB 0.2.5 RC1

Code:
Fixed: memory leak in streamreader.

Changed: some small changes to smartavsrc.ax (better codec compatibility especially ffdshow/lav i hope).

Fixed: some small fixes (float on top was not ok all the time, volume at install is not set to 0 anymore, but 30).

Fixed: tuning process was in some situations not stopping graph when so indicated with EVR.With this working correctly and turned off (do not stop evr graph quick connect settings) codecs like ffdshow and lav seem to work more stable although not perfect (safest option especially for ffdshow it seems, as lav seems to run more stable, is to turn both quick connect options off (will result in slower channel changes but safer with these codecs).

Fixed: after recent changes fullscreen at startup was not working (again).

Fixed: scrolling the channel treeview with the mouse-wheel was not working anymore when mouse-wheel volume changing was enabled. While i was at it also made other scrollable components in the main interface scrollable in such cases (satellite combobox and EPG listview).

Fixed: scanner was showing odd 0 characters sometimes.

Fixed: moving the mouse (pressed) in fullscreen mode was changing window size (bug related to recent snap-to-edges changes).

Changed: some optimizations to bda.dev/smart to try to make ts processing somewhat faster (not sure if it makes a difference, if you notice lower/higher cpu with sd/hd in same config as before please let me know. Should not affect stream quality.

Fixed: tab order in scanner/sat settings dialog (and some more).

Changed: some changes to channel update processing (frequency offset to try to prevent double channels and some

Changes to sr handling to also try to prevent unnecessary duplicates, especially handy when blindscanning and frequencies can change a lot). Also added frequency offset to scanner settings, these will be used when processing the channels.

Changed: all crc checking is enabled by default now on new installations.

Added: basic BlindScan interface for CrazyCat streamreader.dll. Make sure to select the crazycat module as device interface (blindscan.dev). It's not totally functional yet, only included it for testing now (maybe i'll remove it for release depends also on input if it works a bit).Only one sat scanning has been tested somewhat by me and channel updating might be buggy so make sure you make a copy of your smartdvb.db before testing this. Streamreader.dll must be in the main smartdvb install directory (installed by installer, but you can always replace this with newer versions hopefully).

Changed: Settings dialog layout/style.

Added: Some more changes to channel update processing to try to prevent duplicates i was seeing after some weeks of use.Let me know if you feel you're loosing channels, in any case if you want no extra processing set the frequency offset in scanner settings to 0.

Added: EVR delay to directshow settings. In some cases this might help prevent freezes with some codecs during my tests.Note i've tested ffdshow/lav in win7 and they seem to run with me now for lav to not freeze sometimes it's best to stop the evr graph (so turn the 'do not stop EVR graph..." OFF if you have lav issues and also in my tests it was best to not use the high quality settings in the LAV decoder and to use hardware decoding (CUDA LAV acceleration) to make sure you don't have audio/video sync issues, ffdshow at least with me has less problems it seems with fast EVR switching. Other codecs like coreavc also seem to work better.

Added: reload video on freeze option to directshow settings. Not been able to test this much yet.

Added: internal test only for disk-fullness on records (1 gb check now, untested, will make this configurable for release)

Changed: new icon set with 24bit (old ones were from xp times 256 colors).

Added: option to osd vmr/evr to remove recording osd indicator or volume indicators.

Added: Record icon to status bar on main window.

Fixed: QAM256 modulations were not working correctly with bda.dev (Florian)

Changed: some changes to scanner, no signal saving/selecting among others.

Changed: main window epg look.

Added: always auto-expand channel list option (much-requested).

Fixed: some bugfixes and additions to blindscanner.

Changed: some settings dialogs layout changes.

Fixed: some fixes to tbs (bda.dev), 5925 devices were not being auto-detected correctly (should be QBOX diseqc settings).

Fixed: dvbworld uncommited diseqc was not working properly, should be fixed now.

Fixed: fixes to blindscanner and some changes/additions like level/quality etc, also concerning blindscan logic, many thanks to Enosat for suggestions and testing on this.Needs testing if it gets all frequencies, but it should be faster now..

Fixed: small bugfix to the reloading of channels, sometimes the video-renderer was not re-created and the graph could remain unstable on reload if the renderer had problems.

Added: floating window selection with scrollwheel click to general settings.

Added: blindscanner will now automatically start the correct module when selected.

Fixed: scheduler editing of the days of weekly recordings wasn't saving the changes in selected days properly.

Fixed: small bugfix to scanner channel processing (sometimes it was possible favorites were removed when updating channels,now favorites should always be retained)

Fixed: technotrend ci should now work better (maybe also other ci card types), still needs testing.

Fixed: mpeg recording was broken

Added: lnb power off on startup setting to general settings.

Fixed: returning from integraged EPG to main window using overlay renderer would hang application, should be fixed now (other renderers should run more stable in such case also).

kargo.25

Super VIP
Here's the 0.2.5 Release finally. Main unsolved problems are usa related (band-stacked lnb's dbs/fss and atsc clear cam so any testers for that still are welcome).

Code:
v0.2.5 Release
changed: small change to show signal also when not able to decode a channel.
fixed: starting udp streaming from the new tools menu option wasn't working correctly, also the menu
checkbox was not always updated correctly.
changed: TS recording is now default on new installations (as mpeg does not yet work correctly for ac3).
changed: some changes to shutdown code as some were having problems there it seems, untested yet as
for me it worked without hickups before already.
changed: mousewheel/middle mouse button now switches between floating and main when set in settings.
fixed: latitude for newly added satellite was wrongly set to DVB-S instead of the degree value due to recent
changes (and me not testing adding new sats ofcourse).
fixed: small fix when exiting app with recording on and cancelling the exit the video
would become unstable.
fixed: some fixes to the scheduling functionality. There was a crash when adding a schedule action from the epg's.
Also now the now event scheduling will try to change the starting time so the event actually runs (before
it wouldn't as the start time was in the past and the ms scheduler in such case ignores such an event.)
fixed: blindscanner would sometimes not pick up frequencies correctly at the end of the frequency range.
min/max sr processing was not working correctly in blindscanner.
Also some fix to try to also blindscan correctly at the end of a range (sometimes a last valid
frequency was missed it seems).
fixed: some fixes to no signal processing in scanner, let me know if you still encounter problems here.
fixed: gotosat functionality in add frequencies dialog in my case was not always operational,
hopefully fixed.
updated: blindscanner strings moved to resources to make translations possible (and other recently added
strings, let me know if you're still missing something during translations).
fixed: Some fixes to the sync dialog. Some fecs were being wrongly imported in the sync dialog
(91 to smart should be 910) and modulation changes are now also reflected in color changes.
fixed: Numeric keypad should now work again on keyboard input selection (hard to find little bug).
fixed: more udp fixes as in some cases buffer overruns could be wrongly generated due to misconfiguration.
changed: setup filter.ini updated to reflect current codec use better (LAV/MS DTV etc).
changed: updated crazycat streamreader.dll installed to latest one.
fixed: some more fixes to no-signal processing.
fixed: some fixes to switch handling in blindscanner (thanks to moonchild once again for testing this).
updated: transponder lists updated (sats only).
updated: small changes to old bdas.dev stream processing (analog to my recent changes in bda.dev) should make
this also more stable with stream, but still use bda.dev for now (in future i might revise and update bdas.dev
as this module probably will work better for things like multiple devices, more modular built).
Also the smartdump.ax filter used by this was not correctly rebuilt
before (still used some older directshow sdk, so maybe this was the reason bdas.dev didn't work
that well for some).
fixed: handling of bandstacked lnb's (dbs/fss) as polarization was not always set correctly here (untested).
fixed: small fix which might affect application stability when tuning lots of no-signal or bad signal
channels in one go.
fixed: small fix in channel processing which could result in some wrongly lost channels.
fixed: various small fixes in install process (in some cases if things didn't go the default way let's say
smart needed to be restarted for the video to work correctly (eg. when failing to start the initial
device and needing to select another one).
fixed: some changes to bandstacked dishpro handling which were not working correctly (untested yet).
fixed: some little timing changes to bda.dev (for better stability hopefully).
fixed: atsc was broken due to recent clear-qam support changes (clear-qam still untested, atsc should
work again).
fixed: more changes to band-stacked lnb handling in bda.dev and blindscan.dev.
fixed: some changes after rebuild long recordings failed after some hours in the taskbar, oddly enough
i'm sure this didn't happen before the new system rebuild with the same compiler (so there
are subtle differences even if the same settings, i'll have to test this some more i'm
afraid).
fixed: some changes to bda.dev concerning clear-qam (atsc digital cable) handling as this wasn't
working yet (tuning space addition/changes, untested).
fixed: some more bugfixes and fixes to blindscan.dev among others again concerning band-stacked lnb's.
fixed: bug in bda.dev which would show zero level in some situations while there actually was level
detected.
fixed: still video filter wasn't working with audio channels.Seems to work again, not tested much.
added: alternative signal detection to bda.dev (under device settings).
fixed: some window showing problems when moving from floating to main etc under certain conditions the main
window would be hidden instead of shown.
fixed: usals changes were not enabling apply button.
changed: updated american transponder list files (thanks to ger).

Last edited:

josagi

Super VIP
SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta1

sd2.jpg

Added :

New SmartOSD for most osd elements
Multi language epg support
Multi records for current transponder/frequence, including mdapi support*
New station list which would allow for information there at future times (old treeview list still is usable and selectable throught the view menu)..
Error reports built in, you should be able to send the reports directly to me, screenshots/logs etc are included, but optional to send ofcourse write to privacy.Please send error reports if possible for future improvement of this software.Already lots more bugs seem fixed compared to previous times which only aids stability
New installation which includes install without admin rights needed at win7/8***
Win8 should be more compatible now (fullscreen mode bugs etc)
Integrated teletext with smartosd and also new epg (still needs work), dvb subtitles,ttx subtitles etc all added to options smartosd menu..
New graphical smartosd timeshift
Better support for remote and remote list maintenance, still needs tests so if you try the new smartosd at tv or remote please let me know your suggestions or what you still find missing
Logos support for new station list and new epg (put your logos at smartdvb logos folder).If people are able to provide like logo packs i'd be much obliged
First ability to create AddOns with smartdvb api** (please contact me for example/or api description, still needs work nd tst ofcourse)
Better mpeg record capabilities, should be more compatible now also AC3 mpeg record capabilities. Also H.264's recorded with mpeg ps container, which is not real standard it seems but seems to operate
Splash at startup for new SmartOSD
Option to show channel list on the right
Teletext filter to channel properties (shows only channels which have teletext subtitles).Also added indication to show the teletext subtitle page number to the channel properties (ES).
New osd volume indicator
New osd record indicator
Remote re-indexing (this will recreate the remote list based on current channel numbers, CH# in the channel properties)
Remote clear option (this will clear all current set chn entries (CH# in channel properties)
Teletext option for new osd
Processing of program content information to eit parser
Country/town selection for usals settings (diseqc settings)
Initial subtitle handling for new smart osd
Initial program information for new smart osd
Channel list option (for new SmartOSD) for floating/fullscreen mode (list pops up when moving to left side of video)
Content description to main epg
First setup for automatic aspect ratio updates (not tested, just looked if video still runs)
Hex values selection to the chn properties dialog
Provider data to CA (chn properties). "caproviders.txt" is read for that. It uses the following format "<beginrange><tab><endrange><tab><[catype]><provider name>", where the range format is like 0x04f0 for example (make sure it's 4 hex digits).
Record name expressions to record options (make sure to keep using date (year/month/day hour/mins/secs) to ensure file uniqueness
Timeshift path to timeshift options
Telext popup menu for font and exit (in case of smartosd ttx)
Endtime to eit db for better search options
Epg search common dialog
Count status to channellist
Hibernate option to scheduler task (oversight)
Exception report option
Option to show logo's for epg (put your logo's at 'logos' folder, jpg/gif or png)
New custom channel list (selectable at'view -> tree channel list'). Logo's go at logos folder (based on service name).
*Multiple transponder records, record drop down lists possible records. There's code there to run multiple mdapi's (create plugings0 - plugins63 at mdapi plugins directory) but have not been able to truly test this. Max 64 concurrent records (+1 main rcrd) should be possible also for mpeg recordings
Record progress menu (also for multi rec)
Record to video (fullscreen/floating) popup
Messagebox before stopping current record on scheduled task option (to record/schedule options).
**Some work to addons. Following methods are available (there are more defined but those not mentioned here are not implemented yet, not all are tested, DoDVBCmd is there but
untested coz no key addons are there yet ofcourse, and don't have the time to make one myself atm, the register funcs register addon events requested by addon builders. I'll try to put up a test sample c project when i have time):
Interface methods:
AddFilter(UINT uiAddOnId, UINT pid, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
RemoveFilter(UINT uiAddOnId, UINT pid, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
GetChannel(UINT uiAddOnId, CHANNEL *chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL);
GetTransponder(UINT uiAddOnId, SATELLITE *sat, TRANSPONDER *t, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
SetTransponder(UINT uiAddOnId, SATELLITE sat, TRANSPONDER t, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
ChangeChannel(UINT uiAddOnId, CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev)
RegisterMenuEvents(UINT iAddOnId, IAddOnMenuEvents *pEvents)
RegisterChnEvents(UINT iAddOnId, IAddOnChnEvents *pEvents)
DoDVBCmd(UINT iAddOnId, BYTE pCmd, UINT uiLen, DeviceSettings *pDev)
DoDiseqc(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev)
RecordBusy(BOOL *bBusy, DeviceSettings *pDev)
Possible events:
OnClick(OSDWindowInfo &info, int x, int y)
OnBeforeChangeChannel(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnAfterChangeChannel(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnFilter(UINT PID, BYTE *pPacket, WORD wSize, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnMenuClick(UINT uiId) , GetDeviceSettings
Item height option for new custom channel list
Scan dialog at install is now shown after add frequency dialog
Timeshift osd key shortcut
Click at info screen (OK current/next) now shows 'program info'
Ts file play (tst). You need to tune to spefic channel at channelist to see image (also screen ts dump possible, while PID's are there)
SmartOSD info timeout options (Double click for the dialog)
Simple media file play (for now just window)
Possible to seek media file with smart timeshift and side by side view/hide show media file window
Epg bold font possibility
Toggle Ratio select to smartosd options (Double click)
Teletext page select
Num-lock detect at keyboard
Teletext subtitles with new SmartOSD should operate now
Teletext sub pages
Teletext links
Red/green/yellow/blue remote keyboard teletex links
Left/right/up/down mouse gestures at osd teletext write previous/next/page teletext page
Teletext subtitles page to station properties
Auto aspect ratio adjust (to 'set aspect ratio from source' general settings). Also video AR menu now contains 'auto adapt 4/3 or 16/9 from source' to turn conversion off/on
Teletext page save to teletext to teletext popup menu (saved at record folder)
OSD message status (to be used like status, might need to be made configurable etc)
SmartOSD slide effect (for only for options and timeshift).Possible to turn off at smartosd options
Option to start app renderless to general options.
Custom messagebox (not used everywhere yet) to also allow remote usage where needed

Fixed :

Some codepage handling changes concerning EPG also concerning iso 6937 (untested).This might fix for example polish diacritic character handling
Little bugfix when entering channels a syntax error could arise
Going back in history didn't work well for favorites
Zooming wasn't working correctly on the vertical axis when using the EVR renderer
Various changes to get teletext etc to work with float/fullscreen mode
Problem with connection dialog (directshow options) width (with larger fonts for example)
Small fix for transponder edit dialog (when manual scanning defaults are used)
Small change to hide video window on radio channel
Scanner bugfix
Mpg audio records now seem to work
Small blindscan log bug
C stationlist remote shortcut would show old obsolete vmr station list (btw only operates with old treeview station list)
Teletext titles corrected write refresh (could improve quick move title pages).
Some teletext fixes, font didn't always show correct at all ttx sizes
Some eit db fixes.Please remove old smarteit.db (it populates auto again) to be on safe side
Some Record timer problem
Teletext codepage bug
Some mdapi related issues (acamd exception?), some compile options altered coz of that
Some install issues

Changed :

***First workaround to fix administrator rights needed on win7 upwards. Installer does now try to install at local data folder what is needed. You might need to copy plugins from previous install (although installer tries to copy them also atm) at your program files SmartDVB folder). Settings should be retained from previous installs (copy). Needs tests ofcourse. Installer also gives the possibility to still install all files at the same folder (which on win7/win8 still requires admin privileges then ('program files')). Also you should be able to remove all files installed at the 'local user data' folder (copying them to the smartdvb.exe directory) and smartdvb should still pick them up (or just remove/rename settings.ini coz a simple check is done on that at startup) (but the local user data folder always has priority 'nd is used if there)
Some internal changes to scanner for (let's hope) better stability
Some changes to EPG parser, languages are now also parsed to allow for multiple language support lateron.Also some bugs/memory leaks etc.Interested to know if everything still runs ok (also north american d*sh processing etc)
Some rework of record stop etc (also related to multi-rec additions), needs tests to see if scheduler still is ok etc (concerning record stops)
Some changes to bda.dev (florian) signal processing (interested to know if all devices still work ok with respect to quality/level detect).Also options to bda.dev to relax signal processing (might be useful for devices with very bad signals to still be able to try)
Lots OSD EPG alterations/corrections.Now some icons are shown for content type.Also for schedule/records.Also possible to initialize multiple records from epg.New graphics
Sqlite update to current build.Also some alteration write the delete of old epg entries which would sometimes slow down app (especially at init) when EPG db grew. Needs tb looked at
EPG iso alterations, also warning to default iso codepages used. Station properties now allows default codepage to be set (useful for stations which don't indicate which codepage to use at system.At situation where codepage's given by stream that shall have precedence at all times before that option). Also other iso codepages should be supported better now i hope (needs test)
XP should operate better now

thump_6408913imagescakdxcpt.jpg
SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta1

bozomustafa_68

Registered
SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta2

Added:
EPG item font select to epg options
Select of specific device per frequency list (switch for now).This allows selection of different device per frequency list (useful for sat mainly).

Double-click to select station with new custom list should operate now.
Basic skin option wrt to osd/custom list images to smartosd options (needs to be extended at future but for now only images).Settings/skins.ini is used to configure skin name/folder (sub folder of images) 'nd author.
Support for picon style enigma icons included transparency (place the icons at logos subfolder with sat id, eg logos\192\, logos\130)
Section filter to addons.
Max logo height for custom station list to station list properties.
Fixed:
Some iso bug fix wrt return being shown like '?'
Alteration wrt windows 8 window mode switch (fullscreen/main/windowed)

Some altertions to try to get polish codepages to operate ok by default
Custom station list icons are not scaled now but drawn to actual bitmap sizes so you are able replace them with smaller/larger ones
Custom station list fixes wrt small fonts which were not shown correct
Logos able to be transparent now
Various bufixes (skystar2 device seemed to fail sometimes, probably related to some data trying to be written at local/appdata so if people experience skystar2 issues still, try to install app at 'program files' for now)
Some corrections to report processing (not everything seemed processed correctly, more logs added).
Acamd exception should b corrected now
Timeshift path option did not operate correct (no update).
Dish scan did not operate (not tested).
Some alterations to setup wrt upgrades.

bozomustafa_68

Registered
SmartDVB 0.3.0.18 Beta3

Added:
Addon section filter addition/fixes
Positioner move osd msg

Windows lock detect (Win Key + L)
Option to station list settings to left align station names (instead of default center)
Updated blindscan to current streamreader.dll release
Time to live (ttl) to udp multicast dialog
LNB power off force method which might operate for some devices with no direct lnb power off method (technotrend etc, untested, please let me know if lnb power off operates correct/falsely with u)
Menu options 'tools > send application report' also possible to use CTRL-ALT-R to create application report to send directly to smartdvb author. Useful for debug methods or automatic send of logs etc
Site fastsatfinder to scanner sync options
Fixed:
Enigma style logo's were not shown correct everywhere (remote etc).
Some update station logic

timeshift ff/rw/movement altered, might be slower now but should b more compatible with more codecs (LAV? needs tb looked at)
Again some skystar.dev issues, hope now ss module's ok again.
Graphical timeshift OSD didn't operate correctly above 4gb timeshift size.
UDP multicast alteration to use real multicast (local) addresses (eg. 225.6.7.8, at VLC you should receive udp stream like udp://@225.6.7.8:8888 where 8888 is the chosen port, not tested)
Scheduler exception
Dish hidden stations scan seemed to be broken, should operate again
Statup up/down keyboard/remote shortcuts operated odd when smartosd epg enabled, should be somewhat better now (legacy nd custom list)
NIT scan got broken, should operate again
Some alterations to blindscan.dev which might improve compatibility, if you had issues before with prof 7301 please try again.
Some other bugfixes

bozomustafa_68

Registered
SmartDVB 0.3.0.27 Release Candidate

•Added:
◦NA modulations (DSS QPSK), (Digicipher II Combo), (Digicipher II Split (I)), (Digicipher II Split (Q)), (Digicipher II Offset QPSK) to app, bda.dev implementation (should operate with genpix bda devices untested)
◦Persian iso support to epg (not tested)

www.smartdvb.net website hyperlink to about dialog
◦Above mentioned NA modulations to blindscanner/blindscan.dev (untested)
◦Some general app robustization
◦Upgraded report module to current one
◦Keep display on to general settings (should override power save options which might turn display off while video available)
◦New tsb interfaces to bda.dev (Florian). Tested with tbs5925 seems auto-detect code did not operate correct for this tbs device (please let me know if new tbs interfaces r ok for ur tbs device too only tested with tbs 5925 and commited switch)
◦Smartosd option to disable transparency, if you have cpu/video issues (especially with smartosd epg) try this option (at future release this might be made configurable per osd element)
◦SmartOSD program nfo now also shown when main windowed epg clicked. Also click at screen/image while p/i visible should hide p/i
◦Visibility option to smartosd settings to allow for hide/show of main/windowed popup osd elements
◦Send diseqc at each frequency alteration's now enabled by default
◦bda.dev module at new install now select direct tune mode for prof7301, seems for some users default bda tune does not operate correct with this device, direct mode seems to operate better
◦Simple anti-repeat to remote options
•Fixed:
◦Issue with open db's at appdata folder path
◦Scan issue when update stations

◦Skystar issue with appdata path once more
◦Some issue with wrong processed dvb subtitles at some stations
◦EPG issue with north america (windowed epg would not show correct all the time).Also left/right with smartosd station data now also moves through simple epg/stations, to preview mini osd station epg without tune with remote (enter should then tune station if so required etc).
◦bda.dev BDA_MOD_32APSK modulation issue which probably didn't process this modulation correct (untested)
◦Some exceptions/problems corrections
◦Fastsatfinder syncs did not show 8psk modulations correct
◦Possible issue with diseqc rotor console step east/west at seconds mode
◦Again more corrected exceptions/issues due to reports i hope
◦Mpeg radio/audio records seemed broken, should operate again
◦DcII muxes process correction (video/radio PID's did not get detected correct like video/radio stations).No dss streams processing this might be enabled somehow at future.Note genpix.dev for now does not operate with dcII modulations, please use bda.dev (florian) which requires the genpix bda driver to be installed
◦Most new strings moved to resources to allow for translations.If you attempt a translation but still miss some localized strings please let me know
◦No-signal process should operate better now

dfrt

Registered
SmartDVB 0.3.0 Release

26/4/2013

After some site hickups here's the 0.3.0 release

v0.3.0 Release
corrected: some graph timeshift issues.
corrected: some issues with smartosd up/down remote/kb keys which did not navigate station list. Also 'ok' should now tune
current selected station at those station lists.
corrected: scanner sync update from satfeeds failed.

v0.3.0 Pre Release
corrected: volume float exception which occurred sometimes.
corrected: station update with blindscanner now's done per satellite (could cause heap problems sometimes).
corrected: header didn't show correct with blindscanner also some memory leaks there.
corrected: windows 8 compatibility issue when switched to fullscreen mode with quick ratio alteration.
corrected: non-transparent logo's were not shown correct.
corrected: mpeg record audio sync/distortion issues were reported.
added: tab bitmap graphics (graphics with possible skin like smartosd, same 'images' folder method).
corrected: more dvb title process errors at some stations, let me know if you still encounter errors with
stations with this Respect.
revised: Exception process, now some report requests when caught exceptions occur (without app exit, before
these exceptions could get unnoticed but might cause difficult to locate issues later)
revised: some more corrections to mpeg recs

download

http://www.smartdvb.net/smartdvb/download/030//SmartDVB030.rar

josef00

Registered
SMART DVB PLUGINS released (R1)

what is new:
Code:
1- DVB Emulator Cam's 

A-Vplug updated 05/23/2013

b- NWemu new version 1.0.2

2- Plugins for Cccam & Newcamserver (IN FULL MODE)

A-ACamd

B-Hadu

3- Plugins for Dongle server all of them in Custom mode 

A-Obox3.30

B-AbOx2.7.6

C-MDBoxPlugin10

4- Plugins for Connected Dongle in Custom mode

A-Dongle BY_HaTy 

B-RPLUG the plugin started with message 

(Swear by god Greatest, am will not use this plugin for watching the Erotic channels)

5- Arabic language for Smart DVB

6-Smart DVB optimize by DDv122&ABDULLL

language for setup English,French & Arabic

josef00

Registered
Smart DVB Star7arab Edition R1 By Ahmad

what is new
Code:
Updated Transponders 06/10/2013

OSD SKIN PACK (3D OSD & BLACK OSD)

SMART DVB optimize by Ddv122 & ABDULLL

DVB Emulator Cam's

A-Vplug updated 06/06/2013

b- NWemu new version 1.0.4 updated 06/10/2013

Plugins for Cccam & Newcamserver

A-ACamd

B-Hadu

Plugins for Dongle server all of them in Custom mode

A-Obox3.30

B-AbOx2.7.6 with server work

C-MDBoxPlugin10

Plugins for Connected Dongle in Custom mode

A-Dongle_BY_HaTy

B-RPLUG the plugin started with message

(Swear by god Greatest, am will not use this plugin for watching the Erotic 

channels)

Dky99262.jpg

XTz99262.jpg

2ye99262.jpg

nQZ99262.jpg

DiK99370.jpg

Download link

from here

josef00

Registered
SmartDVB 0.3.5 beta 1 released

Here's the 0.3.5 beta 1:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51980102/SmartDVB035beta1.zip

Lots of modifications once more. Main added features:

- basic PIP (includes mdapi support).
- scheduler modifications (includes multiple mux scheduled records).
- MIS/PLS to blindscanner (dvb-s2 streamreader.dll only).
- user definable (custom) list with order (also for favorites) drag/drop cut/paste.
- listed EPG search/scheduler.
- epg database modifications to improve application (epg) speed. Databases now also include -WAL and -SHM files. If you
experience epg database issues please make sure the previous smarteit.db is deleted (should be deleted by install/setup btw).
If you copy database also make sure to copy the -wal/-shm files too.

total history log:

v0.3.5 Beta 1
fixed: scheduler didn't exit/shutdown app correct after recent (mux records) modifications.
fixed: resize issues with epg search at smartosd mode.
added: PLS support to blindscanner/app. PLS mode/codes saved to .bs files, eg: 12538,H,27500,23,8PSK,MIS:1[0:8]
(tested with tbs 6925/5925).
fixed: lnb power off at app exit did not operate well (tbs devices).
added: schedule option to station menu.
added: pip record option to pip menu.

v0.3.5 pre Beta 1 test 3
fixed: added some drag/drop images which were missing from the setup (wouldn't allow correct drag/drop at favs/custom lists)
added: possible to add stations to custom list category like favorites (not only drag/drop).
fixed: view status options didn't operate correct every time with addition of the new graphical status bar.
added: PIP connection dialog to settings for seperate directshow PIP codecs/renderers.
Make sure you select 'directsound' audio renderers for main/pip to ensure correct audio with pip usage!.
modified: some pip modifications due to vmr9 incompatibilities/errors.
modified: some MIS (multiple input streams) errors/bugs (only for blindscan.dev).
note: when blinscan finds MIS streams these are saved to the .bs frequency list (MIS:1) after the modulation field eg:
It's then also possible to scan these .bs with the normal scan (only with blindscan.dev).

fixed: setup error where w7/8 install at 'program files' didn't run smartdvb.exe elevated (admin).
modified: default graphical app status graphics (less obtrusive).

v0.3.5 pre Beta 1 test 2
fixed: some issues with s2-qpsk modulation addition which broke some s2-qpsk modulation tune with some devices.
fixed: issue which didn't allow scanned stations to be added (MIS related)
fixed: video color settings didn't operate with vmr9/pip.

v0.3.5 pre Beta 1 test
notes: scheduler modifications (NID add) breaks previous scheduled jobs (remove previous scheduled jobs or clean install)
also please delete smarteit.db due to EIT database modifications too.
PIP's only been tested with win7 so xp/win8 reports with respect to this r needed.
this versions's got quite a lot of low level modifications, due to pip etc, so please report issues with
video different to previous version (0.3.0).
<< send your future mail messages to [email protected], the old jackjavo hotmail account is no longer valid.

added: mdapi 188 packet size requests should be honoured now.
added: audio station a/b filter. If the filter does not connect please select other audio decoder (non ac3).
added: directshow video connection now allows for seperate ac3/audio decoder.
added: video color settings (procamp, vmr9/EVR).
added: epg search dialog now uses a list, provides better filters.
added: specific s2-qpsk for better import/process of actual qpsk s2 modulation. Needs to be looked at if nothing broken
(scanner, syncs etc).
modified: some modification to bda.dev level/signal processing.
corrected: epg auto delete could be unstable, moved more to idle time now if possbile.
added: main/smartosd epg progress auto update now, should not remain static no more.
corrected: some failure with cyberlink audio decoder (possibly other audio codecs should operate better now
or at least connect).
added: scheduler now also initiates record like extra mux record if possible (if scheduled record is for same current recorded mux).
corrected: better guide name check/retrieve with scheduler.
added: epg button to smartosd options menu (next to epg search).
added: guide/epg data to schedule dialog (new dialog).
added: MIS (multiple input streams) support to blinscanner/app (also scanner with .BS tables should
process MIS streams). Only would function with blindscan.dev/streamreader.dll (not
bda.dev/bdas.dev. Untested. Possible to set specific mis id's at station properties.
added: Audio a/b selection to station properties. Only used when the audio select filter is used which
should be only for 16 bit stereo audio, not ac3 etc (at such situations the audio filter should
not be inserted). For some audio codecs you might need to ensure audio output is set to 16 bit otherwise sound
might sound odd.
added: Epg search list to smartosd options menu.
added: Keyboard for remote input (search epg edit etc).
added: renderless schedule task option.
added: scheduler (exit/shutdown etc) timeout option.
added: custom station list progress color configurable with skinconfig.ini at skin folder.
added: orders for favorites/categories. Favorites now added with specific database order at end of categories.
added: basic drag/drop for favorites order. Also for single categories order (only possible after one
selects single favorite category). Drag/drop only for custom list (not legacy treeview).
added: basic simple cut/paste for favorites order.
added: possible to view/see stations at epg search list (dialog/osd).
added: definable custom lists, with (sub) categories /drag drop, also includes category collapsed state save.
Now you should be able to create whatever type of list you need/require. Drag drop should be supported
(for categories only a single selected cat could be dropped elsewhere).
corrected: some corrections to scheduler which could fail if a job got initiated while other job already initiated.
Now the scheduler should try to create extra frequency/mux records so you should still be able to
scheduleview/record other same mux stations. The NID now's also used for schedule jobs, you'll have to
remove/recreate current scheduled jobs coz these might fail now.
modified: some libraries updated, might improve compatibility with w8 (untested).
added: float window resize mode (free or resize window with aspect ratio resize constraints).
added: small toolbar icons option to main view menu (request).
added: window station list to windowed video mode.
added: process priority to tools menu.
added: rebuild graph when buffer overflow occurs (directshow settings).
added: PIP. MDAPI supported up to 64 stations (coupled to records mdapi, PIP itself isn't limited)
(like with multi records same plugins0-64 folders r used)
added: record option to record encrypted stations too (only stream records comply, not mpg).
fixed: issue which made tbs 5925 remote not function correct (could correct other tbs usb remote issues too).
added: auto PIP mode (automatic show x pip stations at station modification)
added: pip timeshift options (seperate pip timeshift buffer files created at defined pip folder (timeshift1/2/3.ts etc) .
added: graphical (skin) status bar for main app (old status bar still accessible through view menu).
modified: deletion of old/obsolete epg entries now moved to application exit (current delete during app idle time could
lead to too much issues this might be a better solution). Epg options added to disable/delete/defragment epg
database (defragment the epg database to improve epg performance periodical).
added: scheduler option to record every transport stream PID.
modified: signal/quality retrieval logic's been modified somewhat, might improve for devices which showed 100/0 stats/qual
before.

josagi

Super VIP
SmartDVB 0.3.5.5 Beta2

Added:
PIP select tab menu
MIS/PLS support to bda.dev (TBS only for now, tested with tbs 5925).The scanner only recognizes .BS tables with MIS/PLS definitions for now (created by blindscanner)
Expand/collapse station list to station popup menu
OSD EPG popup menu with exit/font settings, font should update direct when modified now too
PIP mute options (main/pip) to pip settings (not everyone appreciated that feature)
Close all pips option
MS diseqc interfaces to bdas.dev (seems to operate better/ok for skystar express hd devices)
TBS ci support (tested with tbs 5980 ci)
Freesat epg support (untested)

Fixed:
Issues with collapsed graphical list total (were not being calculated correct at some situations)
MS DTV should operate better with PIP now (i hope, might still sometimes give codec connect issues)
Some issues with new float station list (for pip/floating window mode)
PIP/floating window resize to aspect ratio didn't resize correct when resizing from top/bottom of window
Some corrections/bugs to blindscanner (introduced by mis modifications)
Station list didn't update on blindscan exit
OSD epg didn't show some (end of timeline etc) events correct
Some teletext modifications for persian lng (arabic codepage selection)
Drag/drop images modified to show correct drop location (below drag destination)
Some blindscan dialog modifications (dialog wouldn't show correct with different os font sometimes)
Cmd line parameters for smartdvb.exe should operate once more (operated only with smartexec.exe before)
Moved some missing application strings to resources (includes some directshow graph error messages)

SmartDVB 0.3.5.5 Beta

IsfTeams

Registered
SmartDVB 0.3.5 beta 3

کد:
fixed: Allsats.txt satellite name length increased, should be possible up to 128 ch now.

fixed: pip tab totals current pip header did not always update correct.

added: station list option to fullscreen popup.

fixed: sometimes smart ###### > video decoder PIP connection issues with some codecs (ffdshow/ms dtv). Still needs to be
tested well.

fixed: some recursive exception error reporting situations (i hope).

added: splitter for main epg/description.

added: media settings menu option to allow media splitter configuration (default/haali or lav). Please note lav splitter seems
to create crashes with wmv etc (for me).

added: search list station images/icons.

modified: graphical list total images, some other graphical list icons modifications to make hd/enc more visible.

modified: some modifications to transport stream file play, mostly stability.

fixed: udp station change with VLC might operate better now.

added: exterimental vlc http stream start/stop option to udp settings (you need to start vlc with "--extraintf=http"
or "-I http" (latter if you don't require normal vlc gui interface). This allows correct udp station changes
with vlc when using UDP unicast.Do not enable this option if not needed (or disable it when VLC usage is not
needed/required), it might slow down application startup otherwise. This could be a solution for the problem with
changing stations with vlc udp streams, so if you previously had issues with that (vlc didn't change station
correct after initial udp station try this).
These modifications also allow for better integration with the smartdvb web interface.

fixed: Scheduler issue with multiple recordings.

added: dvbsky/benustar diseqc support to bda.dev.

fixed: pressing alt-f4 at fullscreen/windowed mode didn't show main interface (it had to be killed with the task manager).

added: transport stream file play now tries to automatically find/select station, should also work better now offline.

added: transport stream file play dialog to select station if more then 1 station is found.
modified: some epg iso processing issues (polish stations).

added: media mode icon to smart osd.

added: transport stream mode icon to smart osd.

added: some missing addon calls i realised were missing. Setmodulation and settransponderinfo to addons. Use setmodulation to set the
modulation required before settransponder. SetTransponderInfo is needed before setdiseqc sometimes (with some device types) for correct operation
of switches, needs to be set before calling setdiseqc/senddiseqc. Existing addons might need to be recompiled (not many there yet so instead of adding new interface for
this call existing one's been modified, they're essential missing calls anyhow so they should be included).

added: some messageboxes after pressing esc when exiting media mode/transport stream mode file play, otherwise the user
might press esc (remote too) and not realise the current media might be stopped.

added: options to media mode settings to play transport stream files/mpeg ps files forcibly with the ms demultiplexer, experimental
needs tests. Some systems seem to have problems to play such files. Best option is to install a known demux/splitter like
haali media splitter or LAV splitter for such files, which should then run ok with default options.

added: pip close/start remote/keyboard/winlirc commands.

modified: more hardcoded program strings moved to resources for translations. Please report still missing strings.

fixed: PIP bug when modifying video renderer followed with pip reload with existing pip window would result in crash
(renderer switch would not be taken into account then).

modified: some blue epg paint/redraw issues (header data would not get updated correctly all the time). Tried to fix some
apparent freezes seen from reports, cannot recreate these issues myself so unsure if it's better/corrected now.

fixed: schedule station from pip exception.

fixed: some dvb subs exceptions (from reports, untested).

fixed: some teletext exceptions due to recent arabic modifications.

added: tray icon minimize now shows different color tray icon and different tray message (indicating a recoding is busy) when recording.

added: CTRL key at application startup shows device selection dialog and skips initial device load (useful when having device startup problems/issues).

fixed: some problems with pls/mis when using bda.dev and tbs6925, should work now (tested).

added: option to bda.dev device settings to enable pls/mis, by default PLS/MIS is disabled for tbs devices. Only the tbs new interfaces support pls/mis so make
sure you select those for your TBS device which supports PLS/MIS.

added: basic help file, needs more work (volunteers?).

added: netup diseqc interfaces (untested).

fixes: some modifications to bda.dev auto detect code, hope it now detects ms interfaces correct, please test if bda.dev not broken/still ok.

added: ###### indications to station list status bar. If stations are invisible they're shown after an invisible icon (hidden eye). If specific other
filters like ac3/hd/dvb/ttx are set icons are shown to indicate that. Lots of users made the mistake of settings such filters and not realising
they were set, this might make that more visible to them.

modified: some modifications to SmartOSD modules, should/could be more stable now, needs tests.

fixed: some more fixes to transport stream file mode stability/workings.

added: option to assign SID numbers to current remote station numbers (useful when actual provider SID values correspond with remote numbers so you don't need to manually set each station CH# at the station properties).

added: graphical station general list icon to indicate whether station is a current favorite.

josagi

Super VIP
SmartDVB 0.3.5.7 Beta3

Added:
station list option to fullscreen popup
splitter for main epg/description
media settings menu option to allow media splitter configuration (default/haali or lav).Please note lav splitter seems to create crashes with wmv etc (for me)
search list station images/icons
dvbsky/benustar diseqc support to bda dev
transport stream file play now tries to automatically find/select station, should also work better now offline
transport stream file play dialog to select station if more then 1 station is found
media mode icon to smart osd
transport stream mode icon to smart osd
exterimental vlc http stream start/stop option to udp settings (you need to start vlc with "--extraintf=http" or "-I http" (latter if you don't require normal vlc gui interface)
This allows correct udp station changes with vlc when using UDP unicast Do not enable this option if not needed (or disable it when VLC usage is not needed/required), it might slow down application startup otherwise This could be a solution for the problem with changing stations with vlc udp streams, so if you previously had issues with that (vlc didn't change station correct after initial udp station try this) These modifications also allow for better integration with the smartdvb web interface
Some missing addon calls i realised were missing.Setmodulation and settransponderinfo to addons
Use setmodulation to set the modulation required before settransponder SetTransponderInfo is needed before setdiseqc sometimes (with some device types) for correct operation of switches, needs to be set before calling setdiseqc/senddiseqc Existing addons might need to be recompiled (not many there yet so instead of adding new interface for this call existing one's been modified, they're essential missing calls anyhow so they should be included)
some messageboxes after pressing esc when exiting media mode/transport stream mode file play, otherwise the user might press esc (remote too) and not realise the current media might be stopped
options to media mode settings to play transport stream files/mpeg ps files forcibly with the ms demultiplexer, experimental needs tests
Some systems seem to have problems to play such files Best option is to install a known demux/splitter like haali media splitter or LAV splitter for such files, which should then run ok with default options
pip close/start remote/keyboard/winlirc commands
tray icon minimize now shows different color tray icon and different tray message (indicating a recoding is busy) when recording
CTRL key at application startup shows device selection dialog and skips initial device load (useful when having device startup problems/issues)
Option to bda dev device settings to enable pls/mis, by default PLS/MIS is disabled for tbs devices
Only the tbs new interfaces support pls/mis so make sure you select those for your TBS device which supports PLS/MIS
basic help file, needs more work (volunteers?)
netup diseqc interfaces (untested)
filter indications to station list status bar If stations are invisible they're shown after an invisible icon (hidden eye)
If specific other filters like ac3/hd/dvb/ttx are set icons are shown to indicate that Lots of users made the mistake of settings such filters and not realising they were set, this might make that more visible to them
option to assign SID numbers to current remote station numbers (useful when actual provider SID values correspond with remote numbers so you don't need to manually set each station CH# at the station properties)
graphical station general list icon to indicate whether station is a current favorite

Fixed:
Allsats txt satellite name length increased, should be possible up to 128 ch now
pip tab totals current pip header did not always update correct
sometimes smart filter > video decoder PIP connection issues with some codecs (ffdshow/ms dtv).Still needs to be tested well
graphical list total images, some other graphical list icons modifications to make hd/enc more visible
some modifications to transport stream file play, mostly stability
udp station change with VLC might operate better now
some epg iso processing issues (polish stations)
some recursive exception error reporting situations (i hope)
Scheduler issue with multiple recordings
pressing alt-f4 at fullscreen/windowed mode didn't show main interface (it had to be killed with the task manager)
PIP bug when modifying video renderer followed with pip reload with existing pip window would result in crash (renderer switch would not be taken into account then)
schedule station from pip exception
some dvb subs exceptions (from reports, untested)
some teletext exceptions due to recent arabic modifications
some more fixes to transport stream file mode stability/workings
more hardcoded program strings moved to resources for translations.Please report still missing strings
some blue epg paint/redraw issues (header data would not get updated correctly all the time).Tried to fix some apparent freezes seen from reports, cannot recreate these issues myself so unsure if it's better/corrected now
some problems with pls/mis when using bda dev and tbs6925, should work now (tested)
some modifications to SmartOSD modules, should/could be more stable now, needs tests
some modifications to bda dev auto detect code, hope it now detects ms interfaces correct, please test if bda dev not broken/still ok

SmartDVB 0.3.5.7 Beta

IsfTeams

Registered
Code:
v0.3.5 Release
fixed: smartosd channel list (floating/fullscreen) seemed broken.
fixed: ms dtv-dvd video should connect better now (some other codecs like ffdshow might have less issues with no connection error 
messages sometimes too).

v0.3.5 Release test
fixed: transport stream file play didn't work correctly with timeshift disabled.
added: option to scan dialog to delete stations for the current frequency. Useful to remove dead stations before a re-scan (note you'll loose all favorites/remote/custom link entries).
added: optional favorite ###### to epg search (might not be very efficient atm).
modified: udp stream now restarted after making sure video headers etc have been received (could improve webinterface integration at some situations).
added: possibility to group general station list based on CAID added due to popular 
demand(channel list group properties).
fixed: side by side windows event error log should be removed now.
modified: some minor cosmetic modifications to the epg search results.
added: compact list view mode to epg search.
fixed: some freesat epg process issues, freesat epg should be better now, please report remaining issues.
added: some modulation options to scanner/select menu.
added: remove dead station option to main 'channels' menu.
fixed: moved missing epg content description strings to resources.
fixed: station search with custom lists did not work.
fixed: some polsat epg issues/exceptions.
fixed: attempt to remove occasional main window tab epg duplicates.
modified: some aac modifications to smartavsrc.ax, should/could now connect better with codecs like ffdshow/lav/divx aac, please report issues.
added: aac ###### option to station list properties (you need to rescan for this to work properly).
fixed: possible issues with HD PIP stations.

v0.3.5 Release

dahaka

Registered
SmartDVB 0.4.0 Beta 1

SmartDVB 0.4.0 Beta 1

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51980102/SmartDVB040Beta1.zip

Main additions this time:

- support for multiple LNB's on a per satellite basis, based on frequency selection. You should be able to define more than 1 lnb with the satellite settings dialog (main menu 'add/edit frequencies > settings') for a specific satellite. This might be most useful for north american (c-band) users, so please let me know if this works as advertised for
you since I'm not able to test this very thorough.
- MadVR support. MadVR will show up as a selectable renderer only if installed. Please note that you require a strong system setup and 3d graphics video card to make use of MadVR, so don't go trying this on older systems please.
- left/right stereo Audio spectrum.
- client/server mode with HTTP or UDP streaming, including transcoding with an external transcoder like ffmpeg.exe (latter included in the installer archive). Requires testing.
- transport stream records transcoding, allowing you to save the recording to mp4/wmv/mp4/mkv/avi/mpg through ffmpeg transcoding (note mp4 transcoding will not work on XP systems, this is a known issue atm).
- parental lock settings.
- various scanner (normal scanner not blindscanner) enhancements and modifications (changes detection when updating, more frequencly list sorting etc) , requires testing.
- basic stream analyzer.
- providerid's should now be detected, where possible.
- and more
- as always lots of bug fixes and corrections/modifications.

As always, although quite extensive tests already have been done for this new beta, please still be careful when installing beta versions, preferably do a clean install or if you would like to test the upgrade process make sure you backup your previous install (the installer should backup your essential files if so required, but you never know of course).

Code:
v0.4.0 beta 1
fixed: occasional crash when stopping mpeg records (heap related).
fixed: major interface problem which would make the blindscanner unresponsive (introduced issue).
fixed: bda.dev: Cinergy S2 CI should now also work (twinhan mode).
fixed: video freeze problem which sometimes could occur with timeshift enabled.
fixed: various lastminute bugfixes.
fixed: crash which could occur when disabling/enabling audio spectrum.

v0.4.0 beta 1 test (version bumped up to 0.4.0)
added: sound feedback to scanner dialog. Might be useful to adjust satellites.
fixed: issue with hidden dishnet scan which would not show correct signal stats in the transponder
modified: by default smartosd is not enabled now with new installs (it possibly leads to slower performance issues on slower systems, so to enable users first just view tv without other interference). Thanks for those tips, you know who you are. modified: audio a/b select filter is now also used for ac3/aac if selected/
added: parental lock (child lock) options to channels
added: flv/ts HTTP transport streaming for better integration with the web interface.
added: tooltip feedback to settings (leaves more space for actual options where needed and allows for more help feedback).
added: smartexec/smartdvb command line options '/birate kbps', eg '/bitrate 1000' sets the max streaming transcode bitrate to 1000 and '/res 544x576' to set a specific transcode resolution. 'standard' sets the original video resolution, '/res standard'. 'SD' sets the default SD resolution, '/res sd' (which is 544x576 atm).These options are mainly added for the webinterface integration, use it when viewing specific stations via command line to request a specific transcode bitrate/resolution for the tune.
fixed: issue with pip resize from bottom-left corner.
added: UDP multicast setting to http streaming settings dialog. Untested.
added: http streaming registers all local interfaces IP addresses option. This is useful if you have multiple interfaces you wish to have http access to.
modified: some underlying modifications to the graph building/rebuilding. Some people reported memory issues there. Please let me know if everything is still the same concerning graph rebuilding/renderer usage etc if possible.
improved: some smartexec modifications to differentiate correctly between multiple instances of smartdvb (scheduled recordings for multiple instances would fail or not work correct, requires testing).

v0.3.6 test 3
modified: clean installs should default to EVR renderer (win7+).
fixed: some scan bugs related to newly added multiple lnb support.
fixed: epg search should now also work for hebrew/perhaps other codepages, please report if you still have issues doing correct searches.
added: new animation setup for smartosd (directx 9 required).
improved: bda.dev now tries to save/restore device selection settings per device instead of global.
added: epg search option to main epg context menu.
added: new video header which uses images akin to SmartOSD.
improved: some fixes/modifications to snap to other windows, window dragging.
fixed: issue with old legacy treeview station list showing duplicate favorite categories.
fixed: issue with station properties dialog selecting wrong ECM value when double-clicking ca listview.
added: http stream option. Tested with VLC. It might be needed to start the application with administrative privileges to register a specific set http url. This is required by MS api calls which don't allow http server urls to be registered without administrative privileges, such is only required a single time after that you don't need to run the app with admin privileges, just needed for url registration. For me this actually works quite well with VLC, also with station switches.
added: MadVR renderer support. Please note that this third party renderer requires game like gpu performance and uses lots of memory/resources/tweaks, which could lead to exceptions during my tests, might still need work, so not intended for the slower systems. You'll need to install madvr for it to be enabled (renderer selection).
fixed: smartexec.exe should accept lower case too.
added: keyboard mute should also mute PIP windows.
added: first basic setup of client/server modes. Enable specific client/server settings to setup a client/server. UDP/HTTP streaming to a client is available atm. At this moment only UDP unicast is supported and a single client can receive the stream (also for HTTP). Only limited testing done by myself locally. Besides installing smartdvb at the client side and setting the client checkbox to enable client mode you should also copy the smartdvb.db database to the client for now (i'll see to add some smartdvb.db copy option for the client lateron). Only a single client can connect to the HTTP streamer or UDP unicast stream at this moment.
added: ability to transcode streaming (UDP/HTTP) with ffmpeg for lower bandwidth requirements over the internet (experimental, use at your peril).
added: vlc HTTP password to UDP settings (seems this is required for new VLC releases).
added: EPG option to not show content icons (only shows content category text strings then).
added: client/server: client now also retrieves signal statistics.
fixed: added fix for garbled freeview HD epg (unverified).
fixed: some custom list issues when viewing the list with the legacy treeview (empty categories would not be shown correct, some other bugs).
added: option to transcoder to transcode TS recordings with ffmpeg to other formats (mp4,wmv,avi,mkv,mpg). You need to have transport stream recordings enabled at the record settings for this to work.
fixed: longstanding issue which caused keyboard shortcuts or remote to not react sporadically.
added: option to client/server settings dialog to set remote transcode bitrate, useful to adjust such parameter from the client.
fixed: audio pid synchronization for client/server (sometimes wrong audio would be sent resulting in frozen video at the client).
added: client mode now also processes EPG content from server (should also work with transcode enabled, needs to be tested) .
fixed: reported scheduler issue when scheduling multiple sequential schedules for the same station the record task would be skipped if a recording already was busy, now the previous scheduled task should be stopped and the new one continued.

v0.3.6 pre beta test 2
improved: volume logic should be better now.
fixed: polish terrestrial EPG should work (broken with 0.3.5).
fixed: polish sat epg should not skip first 2 characters.
added: audio selection to video context menu.
added: provider-id, ident to ca settings/mdapi (still might need work).
added: basic transport stream analyzer.
improved: Scan update dialog updated, uses tabs, shows more data, allows you to see differences when station parameters are modified. Also you should be able to select which lost stations should not be removed.
fixed: EPG Search didn't use correct default interval at startup.
fixed: EPG Search station tune (context menu) sometimes tuned the wrong station.
fixed: Record names should show leading zero now for minutes/seconds/hours. improved: Scan dialog now also supports transponder list sorts (freq/pol/symb etc). Also now support multiple selection. Plus other minor improvements/additions to the scanner dialog.
added: audio renderer selection to video popup.
added: providerid to station properties CA dialog (edit/add).
added: MIS/PLS settings to scanner manual/add/edit frequency dialog.
added: possibility to define more LNB's at the satellite settings dialog (you should be able to define frequency ranges which should allow the app to select the correct LNB based on such given frequencies when tuning/scanning etc). Note that some modifications were required to diseqc handing und such for this to work correct, so please report if your switches/rotors still work well/worse with this build compared to previous builds (0.3.5).
added: fine tune steps to positioner/usals settings (satellite settings dialog). Note such settings only used when using the positioner together with the 'delay tune after positioner move' settings (tools > diseqc).
added: swap main/pip option to PIP context menu
added: PIP mute/pip unmute but mute all others option to pip context menu.
improved: New blue EPG navigation buttons.
added: blue guide (epg) height configuration.
added: PIP snap to other PIP windows.
added: Rebar state should be saved/restored now.
improved: EPG duplicate removal (could cost CPU please report if you're troubled by higher cpu usage).
improved: EPG nagivation buttons plus navigation should retain half hour boundries (for better usability).
fixed: several blue EPG bugs/inconsistencies.
improved: Transport Stream analyzer improvements (ability to sort by header etc).
added: graphical station list should refresh (about every 60 seconds) to update epg data.
added: (blue) epg option to not show content categories (useful when using lower item heights to still show data).
fixed: some resize issues with PIP resize and windowed mode (windows were sometimes also moved etc).
improved: audio select filter should work better.
improved: some modifications to bda.dev/smartdvb.exe to try to improve TBS remote freeze issues (needs tsts, might also improve stability issues with tbs devices).
added: audio/sound spectrums(includes 44 bar left/right or single power bar spectrum).
fixed: bug with pip usage which could block main video (when PIP timeshift ff (fastforward) used).
added: satellite name to station list when grouping by sat.
fixed: procamp for vmr9 didn't work correct.
improved: added some proper procamp (video color) defaults. Also fixed some bugs.
added: aac filter indicator to status (still missing)
http://www.smartdvb.net/sdvb/downloads/betatest-area/