dm 800 hd se clone bios no ca found

amor88

Registered
Hello everyone
sorry for my English ,
I have a problem with bios no ca found in my dm 800 se clone I need your help please ,knowing that behind my dream there is no location rs232 !i have just mini usb
thank you very much

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Use Japhar Flasher with mini usb cable connect to your computer and Ethernet cable connected to your router.

amor88

Registered
tank you friend i have to use jafhar flasher now i have an ip address displays on the dm
what do I have to do
thank you

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
tank you friend i have to use jafhar flasher now i have an ip address displays on the dm
what do I have to do
thank you

If it was me id stick the IP address in your browser and flash as normal via the web interface. Obviously using the correct image for your sim this time.

amor88

Registered
I flash with Merlin-3-OE-2.0-dm800se-2015-10-25-ramiMAHER#ssl84D

I restart manually but when I turn it back on I still have
bios no ca found
thnak you

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You flashing the wrong images for the sim your box has installed.

Find out the sim type go through the Japhar process angain and flash the correct image is obviously not got a sim 2 card in it.

amor88

Registered
Jai to try has several occasions to fall in with several images his(her) pass is 100 % but after the reboot Jai the same error message

toysoft

Probably your sim is defective, check it to find out exactly which one it is, then use only images for it or upgrade your sim to one supported.

TS

piterfree

Registered
Flash with Merlin-3-OE-2.0-dm800se-2015-10-25-branches MAHER # ssl84D

if you put this on and it did not work, you put ssl84 d that's Clone

means that your decoder is original and you have to put up for Original which is SSL 84 not 84d
* then you have to send SSL84 first then image for original decoder and move SSL 84

and you'll see that it works

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Jai to try has several occasions to fall in with several images his(her) pass is 100 % but after the reboot Jai the same error message

So what sim have you got you never confirmed youd checked it.

amor88

Registered
hello everyone, thank you very much for your support, my sim is DM800se 13125 SIM210c ,before i had the image merlin 3 of rami maher 84a , I will try to flash again with Merlin-3-OE-2.0-dm800se-2015-10-25-branches MAHER # ssl84D
thank you

amor88

Registered
itest dreambox nfc but his remains hangs on STARTNG REPAIR no ca found injecting phase 1
finalizing job phase 2
....please wait

amor88

Registered
i flashe with japhar flasher
SWE-TEAM-v.5-READY-DM800se-ramiMAHER
after restart still bios no ca found

15:17:49 box type: DM800SE
15:18:40 Calculating checksum...
15:18:40 Uploading file to box...
15:19:05 box is flashing from its memory...
15:20:31 OK, flash-copy succeeded