For Sale Channel Master 1.8m Dish (Free to Good home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Free to Good Home: Channel Master 1.8m Dish without Mount Stand

But with all the other bits. Needs refurbishing (rusty) will suit someone who wants a "project" dish.

Buyer collects. Blackpool NW England.

(I have been told if restored will prob not be as efficient as some more modern dishes, as it may not be possible to restore the skin on the dish reflective surface, to 100% efficiency)

PM if interested!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Thats an incredible offer if i lived anywhere near you i would be there in a heartbeat ,
still gotta be worth £500 at least because considering at new is worth €1000 at least and its extremly rare to see any Channel master dish these days i know i wouldnt part with my 1.2m channel master dish for any amount of money .
Very generous offer empb i can only hope it will go to a good home for someone that requires a real high quality dish
and rust means nothing that a bit of work sanding and painting wont fix up .
cant wait to see your pics of this dish plze ,
cheers .
--
Barney

aerosmith

Registered
I take it you have bought a new one or something similar along the same lines as from your posts you were looking at c band yourself lately. Great give away for someone living not to far away from you! Wish I was allowed to drive.....

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Yes it is.

Free to Good Home: Channel Master 1.8m Dish without Mount Stand

But with all the other bits. Needs refurbishing (rusty) will suit someone who wants a "project" dish.

Buyer collects. Blackpool NW England.

PM if interested!

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks m4nik & ABARKIE for your interest.

m4nik picked it up last night.

- Post us some pictures and invite us round when you have it up and running m4nik :thum:

Status
Not open for further replies.