New group: Zero Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I've added a new user group for members with zero posts. I guess they should have less privileges then contributing members. Following restrictions apply to zero posters: no private messaging allowed, not allowed to have signatures, can't view member profiles and not allowed to play arcades, can't view music, pc or movie downloads, allowed 2 file downloads per 24h. Can't view threads in keys forums.

Zero poster's user names are in Italic

Also added senior member user group for registered users that have at least 25 posts and 90 days after registration.

Claudia Farrugia

Registered
Welcome

[Sorry I did not post anything. I did not know I had to. Please do let me know what shall I post, anything in particular or anything I'd like. Thank you and sorry for not sending any posts.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
[Sorry I did not post anything. I did not know I had to. Please do let me know what shall I post, anything in particular or anything I'd like. Thank you and sorry for not sending any posts.

Noone has to do any posting I guess. But people can at least make an introduction post to say hello or something. It only takes few seconds. And those that think that is too much hard work I guess should be treated differently. That's why they'll have some account restrictions from now on.

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered

You can always post in the Fun Games or Joke , General Section etc.;)
a forum is like a big family, the more we talk, the more we get information,
get to know each other and be happy. If we dont talk / post
the family/forum will drift apart and die ;)

predator

VIP
i think members should post,to maintain a forum as good as sat universe.if they not post then how can anymember help anyone.As rock as said in past status is aquired by being a helpfull consistant member.so therefore if you are a zero poster and a taker.you will not earn priveledges.as so it should be.:thum:
look at me i may not be as learned as members like m8 xtrue,kobenhan,rehdou,chris,taif,and so on.but i achieved moderator by helping and having more posts than zero.

dopyjo

Registered
My matrix reloaded cam no longer works it can be programmed ok with cas 2 bin files verified ok but when i put into my technomate tm 5500 ci plus it initilizes ok but no channells decoded is it the receiver or the cam ?

predator

VIP
My matrix reloaded cam no longer works it can be programmed ok with cas 2 bin files verified ok but when i put into my technomate tm 5500 ci plus it initilizes ok but no channells decoded is it the receiver or the cam ?
you should look or make your post in cam section of forum then you will get help quickly my friend.:thum:

Status
Not open for further replies.