GoCard (Tchini / Revenge2 / New Millenium) chat

New card hacker a via system

orange @ 5°West - 13°East
canalsat @ 19.2°East
beinsport @ 19.2°East - 5°West
mct @ 13°East
srg @ 13°East

Code:
"The nano E0 is cracked for ages. The novelty is that every provider Orange has jumped on the three satellites and with a new card. This card also has other providers.

It is already on sale in Algiers around 6000DA. It is a white card as the Omnia. The menu is also the provider of adult channels (SCT).

The origin of the card is Europe, there is no need to be pressed to have it, it will eventually be available even at "bakers" in Algeria. This is only a map, pirate at that.

The card runs on all standard cams, ie CCcam, Oscam, Scam and all others without modification. It even turns on receptors such as s giant tiger starsat, x3, astonsimba, xena
We have no other information :p

Last edited:

valentino50

Registered
I would rather call it a Con card,Scam card or even better a Rip off card..those kind of cards wouldn't last long..In fact many people are given Cline for free to test it...
Time will tell

aness

Registered
Hello friends
But the color of this card is white so why they call it tchini
Every thing is possible in algeria

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
well its been brought out at the right time of the year, at least the snow will be around for a bit longer, so it will end up going with rest of ice scrapers

valentino50

Registered
Do you have a new card :confused:
What do you know about fraud :confused:
I don't have the card and I am not gonna have it,if that was your question...
I know for a fact that they are sold around 35 quid and they are not worth it.
And what's the point of buying it when I already have the Cline of it for free.

Last edited:

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
How much does this card and please PM link where possible buy Tchina :thum:

yes, right, new card supported by CCcam, when CCcam dont support long ecm :D

What problem are you talking to right. This card needs no special modification so any cam that supports the standard viaccess work without problem or CCcam Oscam. There you just have to follow the recommendations of "Marouen +". That's it.

But,it is not known if the owners of the card have the solution for nano D2. If Orange did it as nano planned? Addressing an operator who has a receiver is never easy.:(

valentino50

Registered
What problem are you talking to right. This card needs no special modification so any cam that supports the standard viaccess work without problem or CCcam Oscam. There you just have to follow the recommendations of "Marouen +". That's it.

But,it is not known if the owners of the card have the solution for nano D2. If Orange did it as nano planned? Addressing an operator who has a receiver is never easy.:(

You are copying a thread posted by (ryacine) from a different site exactly the same words then google translating them and pasting them here without any knowledge of content..
You did the same with your first post

#//cc'prime

Registered
New card hacker a via system

orange @ 5°West - 13°East
canalsat @ 19.2°East
beinsport @ 19.2°East - 5°West
mct @ 13°East
srg @ 13°East

Code:
The card runs on all standard cams, ie CCcam, Oscam, Scam and all others ...

i dont have any problem
you just mix the cam's, old, new, not supported long time (like cccam) and cam's with viaccess standard but without long ecm's
cccam oscam yes, but not clear cccam
but you write cccam, oscam, scam etc

never mind :)

i want that card, for fun, for hobby, to work on it :)

Yes, i dont have card , i coppy it the news only
But, i have dump/fille to card and you ??? You same pepoles XXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

valentino50

Registered
First of all behave yourself this is a decent site ..no need for such language,then I don't think anyone cares if you got a card or not.
All I am saying is there is not need to copy and paste other members thread and bringing them here without any knowledge.