When I purchased the VN-8000CIS, it came with this:
SW: m1.25 VN-8000FCIS
HW:8000 CI-0.3-SZV0-Mxxx

Is this the latest?
Can anything be upgraded?

Thanks in advance

dxdy

VIP
it's diference between original, 1.24, 1.25, 1.28 and payserver 1.24, 1.28 softwares...
original softwares not support manual enter server IP address and payserver codes

payserver SW is useless without payserver code (one, six or twelve month) and server IP address

latest original SW for visionnet is 2.03 (but best working 1.69) and with this no CS anymore....
latest payserver SW is 1.28

maz-rhod

Registered
hi all , friend of me gives me a vn8000s with sw.1.69 , how can i view channels like polsat , sport1 hol , jsc 1 etc. can you tell me please ?

dxdy

VIP
hi all , friend of me gives me a vn8000s with sw.1.69 , how can i view channels like polsat , sport1 hol , jsc 1 etc. can you tell me please ?

you cant watch all this channels...
only Polsat and DigiTV on 1°W with latest keys in EMU.... but Premiere and Polsat switch off soon

other solution is upgrade receiver with payserver SW... opened Nova, HRT, ART, Showtime, MCT, SexView, FreeXTV, JSC, Orbit, Pink Int, Canal+ FR, C+ NL, NTV Hayat, DigiTurk, Premiere (still working :)) but this not free, you must find and buy payserver access code (40-60 euros for 6 month)

dxdy

VIP
which update??? no updates long time ago...

answer for codes:
you must find by yourself in your country... ask guys who sells visionnets....