Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Hack Rumors

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Beinsports france

Hack Rumors

Old 11-07-2017, 20:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire2zz View Post
I always assumed it was just loads of fake companies all with the same hardware? But I don't know. Have you looked for updates? There was also ways to change the reciever firmware to another model. I had trouble reading the info cos most of the sites are in Arabic!
Yup it is a new trend here changing the firmware to another model . But to be honest I'm mainly into feeds hunting , getting EPL on Eutelsat 7E and 10 E in Tandberg though my receiver ain't supporting Tandberg but I use VPlug Share to be able to decrypt the EPL feeds.
This is drifting a bit away from beIN on Astra 19 E but it is always a pleasure to share which brand capable of doing what.
Thinking of getting any of the new - heated debate - AU Biss/Power View and Tandberg , but they aren't available in Egypt gotta try to get it from another country in the middle east.
If you need any help with Arabic just inbox me and I'd be more than happy to help mate.
Old 11-07-2017, 20:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by su1tz View Post
Yup it is a new trend here changing the firmware to another model . But to be honest I'm mainly into feeds hunting , getting EPL on Eutelsat 7E and 10 E in Tandberg though my receiver ain't supporting Tandberg but I use VPlug Share to be able to decrypt the EPL feeds.
This is drifting a bit away from beIN on Astra 19 E but it is always a pleasure to share which brand capable of doing what.
Thinking of getting any of the new - heated debate - AU Biss/Power View and Tandberg , but they aren't available in Egypt gotta try to get it from another country in the middle east.
If you need any help with Arabic just inbox me and I'd be more than happy to help mate.
I get my stuff in Tunisia and yes it's very interesting to chat about g I've been fascinated by it as it's all so mysterious :-) I will probably pm you :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 24-07-2017, 17:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

İ have problem my stb use gshare3 but no open beinsport nrj hits tcmfrance other csat ok why... i test difrent stb ghshare this channels ok...test box chipsets older my stbi dont understand...
Old 24-07-2017, 20:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

There is no need for gshare.
With some good peers and an oscam server built by yourself you may be able to watch some csat channels again.

So, Oscam server - ACTIVE

Receiver Oscam any version. ( not CCcam )

CSAT is back using some remap of the seca card 0100 to nagra card.

BeinSports works with [email protected]
Other channels of csat [email protected] & [email protected]

Oscam server to oscam receiver client -> CLEAR picture.
Oscam server to CCcam client receiver -> black screen.

peace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T50 For This Useful Post:
aranycsapat (27-07-2017), Ayoub_01 (24-07-2017), dijitalxyz (28-07-2017), Peerate (19-08-2017), Serjoga (24-07-2017)
Old 19-08-2017, 13:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have troubles with BeIn Fr and whole csat.

I'm getting keys but picture is still black. N letter is green.

N 1811:3311

I'm using OscamEmu v11.390 tried with older versions but no luck.
I have OpenPli 4.0, then flashed OpenATV 6.0 but still same issue happening to me.
Other people can watch it, but something's wrong at my side.
I have clone box, VU zero.

Can anyone help?
Old 19-08-2017, 18:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

just try to add in oscam config

disablecrccws_only_for = 1811:000000,003311,003315;0500:030B00
The Following User Says Thank You to dray1 For This Useful Post:
Peerate (19-08-2017)
Old 19-08-2017, 21:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dray1 View Post

wow, that was it, thanks very much!!!

And believe or not, I just wrote in my previous reply (in different thread) few hours ago about checksum bites and how we can enter anything instead of that value and it won't matter, but still it didn't cross my mind to disable crc.
Old 19-08-2017, 22:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please oscam.konfig file?
Old 19-08-2017, 22:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dray1 View Post

Are you sure that the file name is oscam.config?
I think it should be oscam.server..

Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi
Old 19-08-2017, 22:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by decsan View Post
Are you sure that the file name is oscam.config?
I think it should be oscam.server..

Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi
Yes it goes to oscam.config

You can add it through Oscam web interface.

Just go to Oscam--->Config
then scroll down to the line
"Skip CWs checksum test only for" -- and enter those values.

but don't be too excited, obviously small number of these cards is available right now, so ECM times are often too high and it causing breaks and freezings....also whole csat doesn't work for me, for example F00t 24/24 and BElN Sp max 4-10 etc.
But still it's a good news.
Thanks again @dray1 !!

Last edited by Peerate; 19-08-2017 at 23:09..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peerate For This Useful Post:
decsan (20-08-2017), dray1 (20-08-2017)