Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > Streaming Media Players > Kodi Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Android Box Problem

Kodi Chat

Old 07-06-2017, 20:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Sports fan

Default Android Box Problem

I Wonder if you could help me please?

I've just got this H 96 Android box and i'm very happy with it but :

Every time i plug in the Box the Status/Navigation Bar keeps coming-up at the bottom taking-up valuable space of the screen.
Can i disable this permanently so that it doesn't keep showing please?

Unfortunately all i have in Settings / Display, are Screen Resolution - Screen Position - HDR to SDR - SDR to HDR

Can you help me please?

Thanks
Old 29-06-2017, 15:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 26,426 Times in 3,774 Posts

Don't you have some downward arrow in the navigation bar that is supposed to hide it?

There is probably a way to permanently disable it if device is rooted which most of these boxes I think are.

These two sites can help explain that process:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...lipop-t2966691

https://www.androidexplained.com/how...avigation-bar/
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
tani1 (29-06-2017)