The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS (only chat)

AVFC_Dan

Donating Member
Hi

Could somebody please compile and post the latest oscam version with emu patch for E2 please.

Thanks,

Last edited:

ettore88

Registered
Hi guys!!!My question to you.If i have undetstood...the last Iomeali oscam has powerVu EMU included?It works with only powerVu keys?THX in advance!!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

AVFC_Dan

Donating Member
Hi

I'm having a issue with the latest Iomeali release where by when trying to view ESPN 901/902 on 15W using BISS it keeps crashing/stopping oscam and it needs restaring on VU+ Solo 2 with Vix.

Anybody else having a similar issue?

Thanks,

AVFC_Dan

Donating Member
Hi

Could somebody please compile and post the latest oscam version with emu patch for OE 2 please.

Cheers

privatmann

Registered
oscam ufs916

@hapeba
@kamaxx

The link in post #42 is death.
Can you upload again please.
i neeed it to...

micelin

Registered
Большая прозьба последний oscam под spark 2, заранее спасибо!

alb67

Registered
hi all
only 1 question-with qoboxmini I am using oscam ymod with no prob.
Is powervu working in someway on this platform and if yes what to download and how to config ?
thanks so much
albi

Miki_1972

Registered
Respected iomeali! Whether it will be fast the version oscam 11179 stapi5 in your execution? Thanks!
Óâàæàåìûé iomeali! Ñêîðî ëè áóäåò âåðñèÿ oscam 11179 stapi5 â Âàøåì èñïîëíåíèè? Ñïàñèáî!

Miki_1972

Registered
Dear users who can continue AU keys Drecrypt2 D 4AE111 MK6603 BB4A8D95................
Thanks.
Óâàæàåìûå ïîëüçîâàòåëè ìîæåò êòî ïðîäîëæèòü AU keys Drecrypt2 D 4AE111 MK6603 BB4A8D95................
Ñïàñèáî.

Crypter007

Registered
Is there a version of Oscam-Emu that will decrypt all PowerVu in non-streaming.

I have v728 Emu/Pli4 and it decrypts CSA but not DES of Power Vu in non steaming mode on a Vu+Duo2 e2 box. It also needs to handle both s-box sets found in Power Vu

Please post file/link or when a release will be available as its lagging behind PVuEmu for PC cards and Strong box Emu's.

Cheers

danish1

Registered
Is possible sh4 spark linux boxes ok powervu oscam direct

Is possible sh4 spark linux boxes ok powervu oscam direct
all exper please reply and guide For best enima2 with dirct oscam powervu support

Dismember

Registered
Hi
Please ,tell me which version do I need for Raspberry Pi 2 running oscam , under Wheezy , and build with "make" - Compiler: arm-linux-gnueabihf - ?
Sorry for my poor know of linux...

Dismember

Registered
Hapeba , thank you mate.
I tried all these ones... Don't understand why oscam doesnt start. I didn't forgot 755 attributes...any suggestions ?
PS : running official latest oscam revision . All is OK. All I want to test is 0500:030B00 emu

Last edited:

hapeba

Registered
Try to start oscam manual over telnet and post error message.

Which official latest oscam revision runs ? (full name please)

BLIND-EYE

Registered
Hapeba , thank you mate.
I tried all these ones... Don't understand why oscam doesnt start. I didn't forgot 755 attributes...any suggestions ?
PS : running official latest oscam revision . All is OK. All I want to test is 0500:030B00 emu

0500:030B00 I think not open with emu