tps could somebody advise me

teddyboysampson

Registered
hi all

well only new here and and hope someone can help us out:D

I mainly i use my dreambox set up although today repaired my s*ystar card and set it back up, this was basicaly to show my brother in law how to use it and set him a working prog up:D

ok well get premier working using the s2 emu with a soft cam and loaded the latest v plugin and a tps bin but

are there bins different for the techimate and the ss card ?, i just wondered as the bin file you are supose to be able to use it with the dream box with a bit of gigery pokery lol and havent seen one posted for the card for a couple of days and not clearing any tps and multivision.

Teddy:thum:

teddyboysampson

Registered
yes did read that but it seamed a bit long windered and not too shaw how well it worked as people seamed to be having problems with it , i think the v plugin diverts you to a server and was not too shaw if there was different bin files for different systems

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Vplug doesn't divert you to any internet server. In the case of tps server is your pc and client is your dreambox. And there is no bin files for other encryptions, it is only used for tps.
As for people having problems, I would guess that those are people who downloaded sblc tool from various locations on the net and some of them are not configured properly to work with tps.bin and dreambox. I don't see anyone claiming it doesn't work in a thread that stillabrummie posted a link to.

teddyboysampson

Registered
thanx rocknroll

what i said was from threads i had read on some other forums and did not realy fance messing about as i am not the best on things like that,
thanyou for the information on the v plugin although i was never a big fan of it and i always though it diverted to a server with updated like evocam did, so i take it the tps bin used for the s*ysat card and the techimate are the same.

going to have a look at the link stillabrummie posted now i have a bit of time to take it all in

thanx teddy:thum:

teddyboysampson

Registered
ok dont know if there are many here who use the likes of the s*ystar cards

ok i have mine set up again and get prem with the latest softcam & s2 emu:D

so i had a bit of trouble with the tps package, i have loaded the latest v plugin ~ (version 1.4 i think) and drop the latest bin file into my prog dvd, now clears some multivision although a bit slow clearing but no tps channels like tps foot ?

can anybody advise me here on my problem:)

thanx Teddy:thum:

teddyboysampson

Registered
think i may be getting there

think my problem has been in previous times that these bin files have been put in the root folder of prog although there is a plugin folder with this version of v plugin and it has to be put in the plug in folder, the only thing is i dont know if it is the bin file i am using but did not clear for long