Do we need a Farsi Section in International Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopoy

Dear Admin.

Please also see the following posts for a long time ago which request for a Farsi Section.

سلام محمد جان
خیلی ممنون از همکاریت .
امیدوارم بتونیم فوروم ایرانی ها رو تو این سایت راه بندازیم

hi my friend

i am living in the iran and tehran . i want to help to our forum . and nice to meet you here . i am waiting ........

thanks a lot ..

I belive that there are more than these persons who requested for the Farsi Section.
So please make it if it is possible.:)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Ok guys. But I am gonna add a section called Other countries and languages. I'll move some less active country sections I mentioned earlier to that forum. Since voting was a close call I'll add Farsi section there for starters.

poopoy

Dear Rocknroll,:)

Thank you for stablishig this part which was really needed for an international site like SU.

I am sure you will soon decide to take this part out of this sub. and make it like other active languages.;)

Till that time we keep working on this secton and will improve it.

Best Regards,
PooPoy

golpesar

Registered
Dear Admin
So happy to be here with you.
I am learning more and more from your valuable forum.
Now I am thinking about all persian users here. I want to know how many there are, espicially from Tehran (Capital of Iran).
This helps me to decide to present some lecture concerning "Earthquake of Tehran". I am trying to help my people to save their lives. To be or not to be the moderator of this section, this is not my problem. I am thinking to save lives. Unfortunately no body cares this problem and theorical concepts tell us that a destructive earthquake will come up.

Summary:
I am interested to know how many of my people are members of this valuable forum, so I want to say "Thank you" for your effort.

Note:
Unfortunately there is a mistake in english point of view, concerning my language. The correct way to call my language is "Persian" not "Farsi". I wrote this to my dear iranian friends. this is not your fault.

Regards.

nihash

Registered
اقا هي برا ما مينويسه كه شما يك پست بيشتر نفرستادي اخه باچه زبوني بگيم بابا ما زبان انگليسي را با بابيلون تر جمه ميكنيم نميتونيم كامل حرف بزنيم يا بنويسيم ميترسيم خراب كنيم كه ميكنيم همين تنكس رو خوب بلديم اگه بابيلون نباشه فوشمونم بدن ميگيم تنكس thanks :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.