Same sid Biss Channels

cpr43

Registered
Hello

Can anyone tell how you write Biss Keys for channels with same service id (sid) for Linux models such as Dreambox??? Thanks

C

campag5242

Best to use a recent build of oscam-emu. The emu wiki is a good resource to learn how to use it.

Put simply: use the latest version of oscam-emu, then look in the oscam live log as you zap to a feed. You'll see template lines there to insert in your SoftCam.Key along with the key you've obtained.

Wilb

Registered
Best to use a recent build of oscam-emu. The emu wiki is a good resource to learn how to use it.

Put simply: use the latest version of oscam-emu, then look in the oscam live log as you zap to a feed. You'll see template lines there to insert in your SoftCam.Key along with the key you've obtained.
Came here to recommend campag5242's patches and he's already here. His changes revolutionised how to use BISS through oscam-emu, it's a breeze now.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

cpr43

Registered
Which of the following files do I need to update? and can you point me to the file link?? Thanks

oscam.conf
oscam.provid
oscam.server
oscam.srvid
oscam.user (visual studio project user option file)

C

campag5242

The files you mention there are all oscam configuration files - it's the oscam executable/binary you need to update: leave those config files alone for now.

How did install oscam/oscam-emu in the first place? If it was by plugin/repository, then you may be be able to update it by the same means you installed it. "Dreambox" alone is not enough to identify the binary file you need eg yours could be a box with MIPS, or ARM CPU.

And it might even be possible that you already have a sufficiently up-to-date oscam-emu. It would be helpful to know your curent emu version number. You can either catch the oscam live log text *very* early into start-up, or if you miss that, & have the emu reader enabled, go to the webif "Readers" page. Click on your emu reader's "i" info icon towards the right. Then you can reveal the emu version by clicking the "Show" button below the "Serial" column heading on the left side of the page.