Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

canal duhok 57şE

Signal Reception

Old 11-04-2016, 12:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by far78 View Post
H..

SQ being 85-90% now, I get breakup and its unwatchable I can't even get it on my Tevii card, just my TBS 6925.
what was the SQ before
Old 11-04-2016, 18:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No signal from duhok here. Silemani and Badina sat are still locking but Duhok completely gone. Signal strength looks to have been reduced.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aerosmith For This Useful Post:
far78 (12-04-2016), remolabarca (11-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 03:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro2000uk View Post
what was the SQ before
Am unsure to be honest but suspect it was around 80-90% before. I believe we have spoken about realigning my dish - it was realigned a month or so ago now but I cannot recall what I was getting for Duhok before the end of January when I last was able to watch it. I tried looking in Crazyscan with my TBS 6925 and notice that the BER is not zero. At the moment I can't even get a lock on it with moderate rain outside.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I was thinking about putting up my larger dish but I don't think 15cm bigger will make any difference as not even a sniff of an intermittent signal even. Did read a few posts on an a social website and it looks like football transmisions are the reason. No more to be said really.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by far78 View Post
Am unsure to be honest but suspect it was around 80-90% before. I believe we have spoken about realigning my dish - it was realigned a month or so ago now but I cannot recall what I was getting for Duhok before the end of January when I last was able to watch it. I tried looking in Crazyscan with my TBS 6925 and notice that the BER is not zero. At the moment I can't even get a lock on it with moderate rain outside.
It's got a higher lock level now so it can seem quite powerful but still struggle to lock under a certain threshold, definitely got harder recently.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pedro2000uk For This Useful Post:
aerosmith (12-04-2016), Coastman (12-04-2016), far78 (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 12:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,255 Times in 527 Posts

SWUK
TM5402
BIU lnb
TD110 dish
82% reading from stb.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
aerosmith (12-04-2016), EbenDer (12-04-2016), far78 (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 20:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
SWUK
TM5402
BIU lnb
TD110 dish
82% reading from stb.
How is the picture though? Any breakup?
Old 12-04-2016, 22:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Seems more like it atm, 86% on a 5402 m3 / central UK,

might be temporary or they're messing with it or when a match is on for the epl, that's been done before.

It can take a while to lock with that low symbol rate.
Old 13-04-2016, 00:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 6,629 Times in 1,357 Posts

Is this CH still available on nilesat 7w ?
The Following User Says Thank You to fankoosh For This Useful Post:
blackattack (13-04-2016)
Old 13-04-2016, 00:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fankoosh View Post
Is this CH still available on nilesat 7w ?
NO ..