PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

adecam

Donating Member
He is wrong.
Those channels are from 65w satellite and still remain powervu.
We are asking about 55.5w satellite channels.

orangebirds

SPN India at Asiasat 7 using new PowerVu mode, the result is blank screen :(

I hope Anubis or other can solve this

HgZ0v7i.png

blueandmore

Registered
Another questions: If AFN tv stations are working, why all the radiostation give no sound?
And how to execute in Oscam 11420, that all another PowerVu channels are open? Actually only AFN with extended config are working..

kebien

Registered
MTV? I think you are confused
MTN left 47.5w a long time ago.
Comedy central (MTV) is still at 47.5w,and works

Ghouri

Registered
Sony package on Asiasat 7 is working now in new software v2.31 of Starsat SR-2000 HD Hyper. It is opening with same PowerVu keys which were autorolled in new software. I think they have just added hash mode 10 in their software.
But it is very strange that with hash mode 10 added in Oscam Emu 11420 it is not opening.

strong5000

Registered
Sony package on Asiasat 7 is working now in new software v2.31 of Starsat SR-2000 HD Hyper. It is opening with same PowerVu keys which were autorolled in new software. I think they have just added hash mode 10 in their software.
But it is very strange that with hash mode 10 added in Oscam Emu 11420 it is not opening.

i not think so , many box added hash 10, all still is same. Maybe SR2000HD have added other plugin

zipto

Registered

N.D.S Keys Working I think :D

didiugo

Registered
i do use 55.5w too i`m having problem to find powervu key i have the PowerVu.HomeEdition and i did record 10mb raw emm and also emc but cant find key do you have keys for fox sport chile ?

thank you

iq180

Registered
i do use 55.5w too i`m having problem to find powervu key i have the PowerVu.HomeEdition and i did record 10mb raw emm and also emc but cant find key do you have keys for fox sport chile ?

thank you

I think it's a new hash mode, I will test it with my freesat v8.

iq180

Registered

thank you

They have changed somthing, EMM keys are not working.

solarpoweredwok

Registered
Sony on AsiaSat 7 105.5E is now running PowerVu HashMode=10 for Sony on 4180V.
Will there be any more support for PowerVu Emu for DvbDream on PC to add HashMode=10.
I have not seen any activity from Anubis_Ir this year and the last release from him was 2.9.1 Is anyone else supporting this EMU and if so where.
cheers Mike