Discussion about all FEEDs

Venko

Feed Hunter
PLEASE, help me with a strange feeds on 7 E. More than 1 week there are 2 italian feeds on 12628 V 2499 5/6 MPEG-2 SD & 12631 V 2499 5/6 MPEG-4 HD. ID are ITA 229 RM-2 & ITA229 RM1HD. I have no picture and it show me SERVICE ERROR on the black screen. Does anyone know what it is. According my knowledge it must be MEDIASET feeds. Thank You!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
PLEASE, help me with a strange feeds on 7 E. More than 1 week there are 2 italian feeds on 12628 V 2499 5/6 MPEG-2 SD & 12631 V 2499 5/6 MPEG-4 HD. ID are ITA 229 RM-2 & ITA229 RM1HD. I have no picture and it show me SERVICE ERROR on the black screen. Does anyone know what it is. According my knowledge it must be MEDIASET feeds. Thank You!
i can not lock those due to rain today they likely are quite weak unstable feeds because anytime ive ever managed to get a lock its only brief but today its impossible .
i would imagine if those are not encrypted then likely they are 4:2:2 which would give u black screen on a normal Sat box .
next time i lock this freq i will post my findings .
it may be radio or data feeds which explains why they are so weak
cheers !

vakula

Super VIP

I asked the same question on some Italian forums.
No response.
Those would to be Italian Big Brother feeds.
Neither for me exept black screen with plenty of signal.
Possibile 4:2:2, but streaming over VLC player, I got only black screen again.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
12631 V 2499 5/6 MPEG-4 HD

12628 V 2499 5/6 MPEG-2 SD

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036890529&postcount=3032

Black Screen here too :eek:

@barney , they are not really weak ...

12dB here
got a lock now and yes signal is fine was not early maybbe due to rain

no picture and no encryption so no broadcast either not as yet anyhow

ITA229_RM1_HD_23.4-2018_16_11_23.png

Venko

Feed Hunter
@ Peugeot 207 - it is other freq, but same ting.

At All friends here - THANK YOU very much for Your efforts! These feeds are strange and we shall know it. If someone has a new info I am sure he will post it here. Thank You very much again, dear friends! :thum:

Xede

Registered
Does anyone know where the snooker feeds are for the World Championship? Only ones posted are on 100.5e, can't find anything scanning 7e where they usually are

Thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
NO KU Band Feeds i'm afraid .
Same with Snooker Feeds too all gone :mecry:

sentaro2

Registered
Unable to get crypt8 for specific feed.

Hi guys, I have a question about a feed observed yesterday on 8°W (now it is off).
The applied encryption was Bi$s but in all the attempts I made, it was not possible to retrieve any crypt8 for any pid and for any PL size.

Do you know how to deal with such cases? Does it happen frequently?

Thank you for your kind reply.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Next time you find feed like that please post feed info Freq
feed likely required long record or maybbe key can be found with BISS CW brute force Finder or AU BISS Reciever
there is few ways to extract key from a .TS Recording if feed was BISS Encypted so please post feed info so we can check it next time it becomes active .
cheers !

dxdy

VIP
UHD Spare (23.5°E) Biss

new UHD channel

BISS scrambled

12614 Vertical 14400 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK

mg2244

Registered
Hello! Where to find frequencies for the Billboard Music Awards 2018. Thank you for the frequencies and the key to the ceremony!

3xtr3m3d

Registered
What's worng with this feed

​Hi

From few days IPL feed has stopped scanning on receivers and it shows as a unnamed channel with no PID's in it on tvheadend with dvb card.

Looks like they have done something to hide channel from scanning because if i try to stream whole transponder data, data is receiving at 20Mb/s as previous feeds.

some say they have hidden feed in radio with no channel name.

i have captured 1 min of whole TS coming from that tranponder

https://mega.nz/#!dTAiFLgK!V8Di7HTuKmUcXxsgLmwOXtCTYqkKY_zlV9FnUX3aWoA​

here is the output of TS file

https://pastebin.com/n6ec88jB​

I tried playing this ts file on different players even if its scrambled, codec information can seen on VLC. but this TS file shows nothing.

MPC-HC player is detecting a video channel (no audio channel) and plays a blank screen for 1 min which is the length of this TS file.

I'm no expert in analyzing TS stream, can someone who familiar with these kind of stuff can check how they hidden the channel?

Regards