[DreamOS] Streaming Admin Plugin

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Streaming Admin Plugin for DreamOS

gutemine wrote:

It is LANGE not yet finished, but I think it makes sense to post the streaming Admin plugin also in the current development stage because I need feedback on the concept as such and the operation.

And especially with the new FBC tuners you can have quite a few streams, although perhaps not all are desired

At the moment many functions in the plugin are redundant inside, because I am not sure how it is easier and more intuitive to use.

Therefore, for the first time, there is only a very spartan 0.1-r0 of the Streaming Admin plug-in for DreamOS. So please do not just download and then do not move, but test and give feedback, otherwise the plugin is never finished or it remains in the current construction site condition.

After the installation you can find the plugin in the list in blue or in the settings -> Network.

Start times over the Web Interface one or several streams and then look times so in the streaming Admin Plugin

You get a nice list of the running streams in the plugin and with the Stop [] button you can stop the stream synonymous

With the << button you can make the IP of the respective stream into the Blacklist, so you want to stop a stream from a device that immediately reconnected you have << and then stop [] press so it is really quiet. With **** you can remove the IP again from the Blacklist.

As an alternative to the << **** buttons, there is yellow but also the possibility to maintain the blacklist. When adding, however, only the IP's which are already in the ArpCache of the box are offered. So maybe times a stream start and stop again, or webinterface of the streamdevice call, etc ... and already knows the box this IP address and you can block it to stream.
Alternatively, there is also the possibility with the Play / Pause ||> or the Rec key to block ALL IPs (if one in peace with all tuners themselves or want to record). On blue there is this global blocking of all IPs as well as setting.
No matter whether individual IPs are blocked, or all IPs only when a stream is restarted - if you want to get rid of a running stream you have to stop this still nevertheless with the Stop [] key also explicitly.
I think this is the first time everything is explained, input and feedback and crashes are of course welcome.
And PLEASE do not expect it to work 100% in the current state, that would just be too much expected

PS: At the moment only mormal streams go over the streamproxy, transcoded streaks over the RTSP or HLS but on the To-Do list, but first we must agree on the operation and certainly a lot of crashes

fixed