16E

bokili84

VIP
There was a failure of the satellite. No signal on some channels like: Romantica, Viasat Nature, Fishing & Hunting, RTL, MGM, FreeX TV, Kanal D, TLC, Pink Folk, Pink, Pink Film, Pink Action, Pink Kids, Pink Music, Pink M, Pink BH, Pink Plus, Pink Extra, Pink Movies, Pink Family.... Max tv full and bhtv1.....

bqlgepap

Registered
Did they move some channels around to other transponders, cause I cannot get good signal on 16E anymore?

thx

GrumpyDave

Registered
I beleive Tring and pink changed polarity from Horizontal to vertical.I do not know of any other changes.
Suggest a delete and rescan if you are having problems,as a first step anyway.

mariuss

Registered
For some reason in the last few weeks were problems with this satellite,what is wrong with it?

neillayam

Registered
how can i get the position and channel, Astra 19.2E, because i'm here in saudi arabia? .. pls tell how?

Coastman

Registered
While we are on about reception at 16e can anyone pick up
11055h 2893 dvb-s
Kurdistan Tv.
It seems to have moved from 11192h 2667 to this new one but
not sure it is active or very weak signal. Unable to pull in on 1.1 dish and get every other transponder on this sat.

Coastman

Registered
Got first signal of 11055h 2893 today with 1.1 dish. Managed to scan in channel name but still weak signal with picture break-up. Clearly the weakest signal on this sat. Am sure i got it due to high pressure weather over the uk. Be interesting to see if anyone else is now picking it up and how strong the signal is.

Skyseth

Registered
Eutelsat W3C

is it true that the new satellite W3C on 16° will be launched on October 4th 2011 ?