reviving old cuberevo 3000hd (ip910)

shadie

Registered
greetings...

i'm generally well versed in tech but this has got my brain cells smokin' ...

i have an old cuberevo hd3000 (aka IP910hd i believe) ... it was working all the time off a usb stick (no harddisk installed) . It was shelved for a couple of years and then i needed an extra received so i reached out to it...and now it seems to have abandonment issues and refuses to give me any love.

when i start it I see BOOT and START..then EVE ... not sure who EVE is but it shows it whether the USB is plugged in or not. My LG TV senses the HDMI connection from the 910, but when i switch to that input from my TV remote there seems to be no signal.

So instead of troubleshooting a probably ancient image, i decided to download and run a new image off the USB stick. Problem is i have no idea how to do that especially that i cannot access the box in anyway now.

I downloaded HDMU_12833_E2_ipbox910_215_git_3228_nodebug_mix_USB.tar.gz as i read on a russian or italian website (thank you google translate) that this image runs smoothly on this box.

So basically i have the image file above, a USB stick, and my mac.

Please help me revive my old grumpy box.

Tks.
S.

shadie

Registered
thanks for this ..but i keep getting this error when i click the link

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"