best v box positoner

MIKCHAELGA67

Registered
Hi guys looking for some info/help here it looks as if my old technomate v box is about to give up the ghost after almost 10 years of use. The remote is broke and it sometimes dose not drive my dish so i am looking to replace. Dose any one have any suggestions of what i should buy that is reliable and reasonably trouble free. It has to be able to drive my 1.6 meter dish the two i was looking at were the MOTECK V-BOX II and the Jaeger SuperJack V-Box II dose any one have any experience of either of these boxes or is there something else i should be looking at. All help and suggestions greatly appreciated. :confused:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
just go for Same as what i'm using @ mikeGA :thum:
=>
Code:
http://www.satworld.ie/moteck-v-box-2.html

ive had mine as long as you've had yours and probably longer
as you know i have two of these and they seem to last forever
ive not had to replace them and both still going probably more than 10 years now :thum:

Good luck : ))

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
OKAY Hope u get it you'll not be disappointed cant wait to try it out for you to see if its as good as my Starsat :D
i'm certain if u order that V-box now you'll get it Wednesday : ))
its worth it + new remote + FREE Delivery when you order via AN Post delivery it gets there faster than paying a delivery charge :D
Cheers & see u friday bring me some more pastries if u can u know they wont last long ,lol's ..hahahaha !!

MIKCHAELGA67

Registered
went with your advice barney and seeing as it was free postage i decided to pick up one of these as well SuperJack HARL 3618+ Actuator

MIKCHAELGA67

Registered
ok so my package arrived today and the first thing i noticed they sent me the wrong box i ordered the moteck-v-box-2 and they sent me a amiko gbox v2000 series dose anybody know or own this box did i get a better box/deal or should i send it back:mad::confused:

technodvl2

Registered
id send it back

I got one used it once
went back ro a faulty motek
as in faulty state is 100 times better