wetek oscam help

hagis1234

Registered
Hi, my first post on here I've been reading up on how to set the wetek up for couple off days now trying to get my head round oscam apk. & wetek theatre .had dreamboxes and qbox HD had no problems entering subed lines into them.anyway just got the wetek with dvbc tuner lastnight.converted my CWS line to oscam transfered the config to files/oscam server config. Restarted oscam can't can't get any pay Channel's to clear.

Do I need to convert the CWS to a nline first ? Then convert N: to oscam

Also Done a scan the tuner only picked up around 20 channels

Am I better scrapping the andriod side & using pbenigma ?

Any help please .its doing my head in

Last edited:

mach73

Registered
U must convert your Cws lines to oscam newcamd style like this
CWS = Serverdnsorip portnumber username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan

oscam.server

[reader]
label = Newcamd1
protocol = newcamd
device = serverdnsorip,portnumber
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
group = 1

hagis1234

Registered
Think its my oscam sever config that's wrong.also whats up with the dvb c Channel scan wetek finds only 20 channels .weak tuner?

hagis1234

Registered
This is what I'm doing

I've factory reset wetek .
Scan for channels ( auto scan dvb c tuner)
Install oscam apk (grant superuser)
Start oscam
Convert my n: line to oscam
Paste config into files /oscam server config
Save
Restart oscam
Start wetek theatre

Channels still scrambled:confused:

Is this right orWhat else needs to be done????

mach73

Registered
Check oscam webif for n lines connected or give error and check oscam logs from webpanel..

hagis1234

Registered
Got this from my sub provider

the CWS wont work in CCcam even converted t N: as its from a pure mgcamd server, if you need a cline to test in CCcam please get backk to me via PM

hagis1234

Registered
im a tit

Well seems the line ive been trying for days with now is a dud:hammer: tryed with another line and everything works pefect.sorry for wasting anyones time.:)

Still can only get around 20 channels. is there any way of adding them manually like the service file you could add on dreambox??