Oscam Emu Chat Thread

• Thread starter ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo
  • Start date

Ragnarok

Donating Member
in the oscam web if, click on files, then softcam.key and add the key to your softcam.key click save... done. :)

scorpion007

Registered
Hi I need some advise have been using cccam but switched to oscam as I want to buy an 4k receiver and ARM only runs oscam, Iam using BH302 it only works with oscam 11245 other versions seem to freeze non stop or not work at all. when I restart 11245 or reboot my box it starts freezing and have to restart oscam a few times before it works again. do I need a script ? hope you can advise.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
which is the best config to use oscam like cccam to be server and client i meant

There is not a config which we can call the best.
It depend on the card you use.
You can try difrent configuration and the best for you.
Remember that every new oscam is unstable, so use which work fine for you.

BE-COOL

Registered
juli13 can you add external smartcard reader (pcsc) support?

It's especially important to Wetek Play, since it hasn't an internal card reader. It uses the same bin as the Solo 4K.

Thanks.

harshy

Registered
Hi guys i have the dm900 uhd box and openPLI image, its opening b*ss, t******, but not po***vu, it actually wrote some keys to the file, but its still showing black screen, I am using this version OSCam: 1.20-HPB-r595-EMU-r366-733 - Build: r11289 and i extracted the minimal version, i might download the config files from my DM800 hd and see if that makes any difference as it works on DM800HD.

Thanks again,

harshy

harshy

Registered
i got it working unfortunately blacks out the other channels its due to the OS being OE 2.5, now need to read to see if OpenATV image can cope.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
juli13 can you add external smartcard reader (pcsc) support?

It's especially important to Wetek Play, since it hasn't an internal card reader. It uses the same bin as the Solo 4K.

Thanks.

Now i see your request.
Here you have it with pscs reader

sicer2005

Registered
@juli13
Can you confirm that last versions 81-84 work on Vu4K?
I can not start even by telnet, but dream900 files work very well om Vusolo4K.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

juli13 hi bro

how are you

i need your help

now i need toolchain

Dreambox 520-525 -800 hd se ...900 uhd ?????
Dreambox 500 /DM500 and DM500-S/ and Dbox2 (PPC Tuxbox Old)
SH4
Dreambox 600/7000/7020 (PPC Tuxbox)
COOLSTREAM ARM
DOCKSTAR
BROADCOM ARM (and MIPSEL)

Last edited: