Premier League TV HD

Forsat

VIP
Premier League TV HD
Intelsat 8 (169 E)
4027 H 7458 (C Band)
CA System is PowerVu encrypt, but it's not active.
So, it's FTA...
Other channels in this frequency is Edge Sports HD (BISS) and Sky Sports News SD (BISS)

Premier League TV HD showing Preview and Review of Premeier League matches, live report from stadium, Netbusters, Fanzone, Premier League Classic Match, and other events..

13962700_1308398082523280_7741869258901775262_n.jpg

Last edited:

harshy

Registered
I doubt it, I suspect it's carried by platforms that don't use satellite for delivery and it's fibered to the provider, no European broadcaster seemed to use PLTV anyway even when it was there, nothing on NS3 from what I can tell, maybe it's there on 20w on that big frequency no one can decode!

meho7

Registered
I doubt it, I suspect it's carried by platforms that don't use satellite for delivery and it's fibered to the provider, no European broadcaster seemed to use PLTV anyway even when it was there, nothing on NS3 from what I can tell, maybe it's there on 20w on that big frequency no one can decode!

Sorry for bumping such an old thread. Telemach had the Premier League HD channel in their package. Was added to their HD package in August of 2010. Still member the date cause I ordered the package because of it. :eek: Only lasted for 3 years - they removed it from their HD package in 2013 before the start of the new season.