Say what sat equipment you have?

willi

Registered
my equipment

IPBOX 910 HD(HDD Samsung HM251JI 250 GB SATA 5400rpm 8MB),Opticum4100TSCR ,Strong4355evo,Sony KDL-32W4000,SkyStar2 Rev2.3,Phoenix Interface+TVR card, LNB Twin Maximum 0.2 db,Offset 2,00/1,80,positioners diseq1.2 Moteck V-Box II ,Actuator SuperPowerJack 18"(75Est<->24West)

Spirravipdk

Registered
Satellite boxes:
3 x DM 500 S
1 x DM 7020 Si ( 160 gb hd )
1 x DM 800 HD ( 250 gb hd )
5 Sat positions (0,8w - 4,8e - 13e - 19.2e - 28.2e)
Runing CCcam v2.1.2 on all boxes

Tv:
Samsung LED 46" series 7

Sound:
Samsung BD-8200 Soundbar with blueray

knightout2

Registered
Dish on 6ft pole in corner of garden next to house,sheltered location house and garden wall.
Televes 1mtr dish (102x113cm, Gain at 11GHz 40.5dB, Beamwidth to -3dB 1.98degrees)
Televes 0.5dB LNB (gain 57dB, discrimination 25dB, oscillator stability +/-2MHz, phase noise max-75dBc@10KHz)
Moteck 2100 Diseqc motor
Long cable run upside of house, across loft, down into homecinema room, CT100 cable.
Manhattan XT-F Receiver

Also own
Orbital 1mtr dish smaller and under performs than the Televes 1mtr.
Inverto Black Premimum 0.2dB LNB, Golden Interstar 0.2dB, Blue un3011 ds1 0.7dB, and a MicroElectronics Technology Inc AP8-T2 golden 0.6dB. On my Televes dish they all under perform the Televes 0.5dB LNB, with the AP8-T2 coming a close second, the rest lagging noticeably behind.
Echostar ADP3000 digital/analogue receiver/positioner, less sensitive digital tuner than Manhattan XT-F and no blindscan, but I still use it for analogue French TV channel M6 due to the internal Secam > Pal transcoder.
Pace DS810XE high definition reciever, owned for a few months, got rid off it due to buggy and annoying user interface - sofware. Nice HighDefinition picture quality but not well suited to a motorized dish setup, no blindscan and poorer tuner sensitivity than Manhattan XT-F.

knightout2

Registered
I see lots of people have equipment that can or is primarily designed and marketed as enabling pay tv to be watched without paying. My understanding is that within the EU the Tv without frontiers legislation passed in 1997 made it illegal, and was expanded by the Audio Visual and Media Directive in 2007 to cover internet streaming which has to be passed into law by member states by the end of 2009. Am I mistaken is it somehow legal?

Any of you know what the legal punishment is for watching pay tv without paying, or if anyone has been prosecuted?

mdt

VIP
is it legal?

we have to be carefull what we say and as such i/we get away with it because all providers of equipment sell the equipment as free to air boxs and it is only the software which is distributed freely on the net by unamed sources for educational pourposes and is not to be used for watching pay-tv without a valid subscription, but what a person chooses to do behind closed doors is up to him/herself. also i cant see the police nocking on my or any members door with a lawer from canal+/aljazeera or whoever saying " your under arrest" for watching our channels illegally. i think they basically turn a blind eye to the end user and try to catch the people who run the c/s servers or the patch writers also they dont want to stir up a hornets nest by quoting e.u. law because if its the case and we are supposed to be in a europe with no borders then why cant a man from germany legally subscribe to bskyb or a man in the uk legally subscribe to say canal digitaal because the tv moguls want there cake and eat it by bleeding as much money out of each countrys people seperatly. thats my gripe over and its just the little bit that i have picked up along the way. "hackers of the world unite":thum:

kohoutek

Registered
Recievers
1.- Cube Revo Mini
2.- Darkbox HD PVR

Lnbs
1.- 0.2 for Alsat 0.90 Dish

Antenna
1.- Alsat 0.90 Dish

ABI.M

Registered
is channels Fox's famous fox .. Channels will increase next year

Next year will witness more of the channels that work Logo FOX, especially after reaching agreement on the acquisition of a network owned by News Corp., Rupert Murdoch ten percent of the shares of Rotana with access to ten other. The network has a news and entertainment channels.

fox movis

fox seris

fox news

fox sport

vlasi

Registered
i have 2 reicevers :

1) DreamBox 800HD
2)Star Sat All Series

some cards : funCard,GoldCard

cam's -predator,predasaur..diablo etc..

sanjuhhh

Registered
HEY I HAV STARSAT X6300 SUPER AND I HAV ABRACADABRA CAN ANY 1 TEL ME HOW TO WORK SHOWTIME ITS NOT WORKIN GUYS