Need advice on what receiver to acquire!

milvas.ms

Registered
My old receiver blew up! It's time to upgrade.
I need some advice on what receiver I should acquire.
I'm looking for one not very expensive, where I can put a cam(like diablo or whatever) and, for example, enter CW keys on the feeds without much trouble.
Leave your suggestions.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
For me Best by Far and away is Technomate TM5402 M3 HD
Does Everything you want plus IPTV Streaming 1,500 Channels
and CI Slot and Card Slot aswell plus Recording and BISS Key entering very Easy with excellent tuner aswell and rapid Blindscan maybbe the quickest of all sat boxes with very User friendly menu and remote .

Choice #2 Has Gotta be The USB DVB TBS QBOX 5980 mine was Under €100 delivered from USA great for Feed hunting
4:2:2 Feeds and Simple to use but yet hours and hours of addicted Fun And yes of course it has CI Slot too :D

Good luck in whatever you are choosing i just thought i'd give you my Top 2 best choices and REAL Value for Money .

---
Barney2222

milvas.ms

Registered
For me Best by Far and away is Technomate TM5402 M3 HD
Does Everything you want plus IPTV Streaming 1,500 Channels
and CI Slot and Card Slot aswell plus Recording and BISS Key entering very Easy with excellent tuner aswell and rapid Blindscan maybbe the quickest of all sat boxes with very User friendly menu and remote .

Choice #2 Has Gotta be The USB DVB TBS QBOX 5980 mine was Under €100 delivered from USA great for Feed hunting
4:2:2 Feeds and Simple to use but yet hours and hours of addicted Fun And yes of course it has CI Slot too :D

Good luck in whatever you are choosing i just thought i'd give you my Top 2 best choices and REAL Value for Money .

---
Barney2222

Thank you very much for your advice Barney2222!
Well, I would say my budget is about 100 euros.
The Technomate is very good! I will see if I can find it with a good price.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Wont be much more for TM5402 M3 HD maybbe another 30 Euro , but well worth it no doubt at all : )

trickyd-1

Registered
The spiderbox hd6000 isn't a bad little receiver for little money either, decent blindscan but only 6000 channel memory