DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

ABI.M

Registered
MICROBOX B4 IT WAS WORKING ON W3 SATELLITE NOW ITS RUNNING ON HOTBIRD 13 EAST WITH NEW UPDATE THIS DEVICE WORKS ON TWINPROTOCOL OPTION

U CAN WATCH NILESAT HOTBIRD EURO BIRD 9 ORBIT ON EURO BIRD 25.5 EAST

edit

Registered
MICROBOX B4 NOW ITS RUNNING ON HOTBIRD 13 EAST WITH NEW UPDATE THIS DEVICE WORKS ON TWINPROTOCOL OPTION

What transponder (frequency) is the best to get signal from satellite Hotbird 13 East with new update for Microbox ?

VFL

Registered
MICROBOX B4 IT WAS WORKING ON W3 SATELLITE NOW ITS RUNNING ON HOTBIRD 13 EAST WITH NEW UPDATE THIS DEVICE WORKS ON TWINPROTOCOL OPTION

U CAN WATCH NILESAT HOTBIRD EURO BIRD 9 ORBIT ON EURO BIRD 25.5 EAST

How to work like this microbox aint have explain it who know this channal

wkh010

Registered
Dear ABI, I have installed the new update for Micro Box every thing is fine but in signal option next satellite it is showing SAT only. previously when microbox was on older version it use to show EutlSat W3. how I can solve this problem or do i need to change the direction of the dish ?

fjmog

Registered
MICRO BOX DEVCIE NOW 100% WORKING ON HOT BIRD SERVER.

NOW COMPANY

CHANGE THE SERVER. EUTELSAT W3 (7east) NOW STOP SHARING.

HOT BIRD PERFAECT WORKING ON MICRO BOX.FRIENDS ENJOY.

ABI.M

Registered
Dear ABI, I have installed the new update for Micro Box every thing is fine but in signal option next satellite it is showing SAT only. previously when microbox was on older version it use to show EutlSat W3. how I can solve this problem or do i need to change the direction of the dish ?

now dongle is working on hotbird b4 it was working on w3 now firsat instal new update then sat ur dish on hotbird use to pin lnb on for digital reciver second for microbox dongle search signal of hotbird on ur reciver then give lnb line to ur microbox
note if u have twin protocol reciver like echolink star sat **** box strong so go on to option then select twinprotocol option then u will be able see channels

evry thing is running ok nd with new update dongle is also showing at me SAT so this is not matter

Girinum

Registered
Try if you have fix dish on Hotbird to change the Lnb
and put Twin LNB one for receiver and other for Micro
than update your Micro with the new software V 1.20
no need to transponder or frequncy it will work directly cause V 1.20 for Hotbird only

olofofo

Registered
is there any particular channel you need to receive on hotbird before you are guaranteed that the microbox will work? i currently use a 2.4m dish for my hotbird in south west Nigeria and my reception only peaks at night. i get about 400+ channels at night. i need to know if it will work for me.

ABI.M

Registered

===================================
1. How to update the Microbox ????
There are 2 ways to update software(end user can choose either of them)

1.1 PC update tool: DO-UP-V1.1.exe
1.1.1 Rename the update file as "rom.bin";
1.1.2 Switch OFF( not ON ) the power supply of the Microbox;
1.1.3 Connect the Microbox and PC with twist RS232 cable (PIN2-->PIN3, PIN3-->PIN2, PIN5-->PIN5);
1.1.4 Open "Do-UP-V1.1.exe" and select the COM port, Click "Start" button;
1.1.5 Switch ON the power supply of the Microbox;
1.1.6 Waiting update ......
1.1.7 Restart the Microbox.

1.2 PC update tool: DongleUP.exe
1.2.1 Connect the Microbox and PC with twist RS232 cable (PIN2-->PIN3, PIN3-->PIN2, PIN5-->PIN5);
1.2.2 Switch on the power supply of the Microbox;
1.2.3 Press POWER_KEY by remote control,then it will enter standby mode;
1.2.4 Open "DongleUP.exe", then click "Open" button to select the file that will be downloaded,then press "Start" button;
1.2.5 The progress bar on tool will show progress, after finish updating please restart the Microbox.

DOWNLOAD UPDATE FROM HERE
http://up2.upload.pk/uploads/1242951237.rar

gotya

MicroBox now is stable and working fine on Hotbird

and this is the information V1.20 / L 1.08, 05-20-2009 on the display after you upgrade your MicroBox

regards

wkh010

Registered
Dear ABI thanks for the very useful input, I have few more small queries.
1. During update do i need to connect my hotbird cable with my microbox ?
2. I am using dish equationar to combine my Nile sat and hotbirt in one cable. Can I use spliter at the ed of the cable to split both the signal again and mention my LNB in micro box for example my Hotbird is LNB2 on dish equationar?
3. I am using Techosat T-888 silver with Micro protocol on both, mean in receiver and microbox. do i still need to change it into twin protocol?
4. This question is little bit irrelavent to this Thread. but iam taking advantage to ask you here. I am also using Abracadabra with Echolink 3020 IR plus. I normally upgrade my card and it is working fine but since few days SSS channels are not showing up. can you tell me how I can add more key in ALI3329c by using keyedit tool or is there any other way to add more keys to open more channels.

Regards,

NOFEL

Registered
;):rolleyes:
Dear ABI thanks for the very useful input, I have few more small queries.
1. During update do i need to connect my hotbird cable with my microbox ?no
2. I am using dish equationar to combine my Nile sat and hotbirt in one cable. Can I use spliter at the ed of the cable to split both the signal again and mention my LNB in micro box for example my Hotbird is LNB2 on dish equationar?no u need twin lnb 1 fixed with switch another for microbox
3. I am using Techosat T-888 silver with Micro protocol on both, mean in receiver and microbox. do i still need to change it into twin protocol?yes
4. This question is little bit irrelavent to this Thread. but iam taking advantage to ask you here. I am also using Abracadabra with Echolink 3020 IR plus. I normally upgrade my card and it is working fine but since few days SSS channels are not showing up. can you tell me how I can add more key in ALI3329c by using keyedit tool or is there any other way to add more keys to open more channels.with abracadabra u can't cons key u can;);)

Regards,