Oscam Mod : OscamYmod - (by yurik's )with emu ONLY CHAT NO FILES

satfool

Registered
ok.
Now ready.
I have installed oscam 10998 and now work oscam-ymodv18-56.
Can anyoone explain to me?
tks

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

OSCAM Y MOD NEW VERCION

18 T 59

WHOSE TEST IT?

POWERVU SUPPORT?
TANDBERG SUPPORT?

THANK YOU

EnoSat

OSCAM Y MOD NEW VERCION

18 T 59

WHOSE TEST IT?

POWERVU SUPPORT?
TANDBERG SUPPORT?

THANK YOU

satforumtmmmniae.png

Francescone

Reading carefully this and other threads, but I'm totally beginner in linux and I need help from expert users please.
I just used cccam in my Duo2 BH image, but I would like to upgrade to oscam. My goal is emu using softcam.key (including Powervu and Tandberg), and client from internet. First of all, which oscam I need? oscam, oscam-ymod, oscam-emu.... Which are main differences? Then, could you please advice me for correct installation in my box? I believe there are no ipk packages like in cccam, so how can I proceed? Please help! I'm totally stuck. Thanks.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Reading carefully this and other threads, but I'm totally beginner in linux and I need help from expert users please.
I just used cccam in my Duo2 BH image, but I would like to upgrade to oscam. My goal is emu using softcam.key (including Powervu and Tandberg), and client from internet. First of all, which oscam I need? oscam, oscam-ymod, oscam-emu.... Which are main differences? Then, could you please advice me for correct installation in my box? I believe there are no ipk packages like in cccam, so how can I proceed? Please help! I'm totally stuck. Thanks.
For newbe as you, there are a lot of instruction here about oscam.
Oscam ymod is outdated, so you should use oscam emu file.
Tell us what image have installed.
Also read the threat here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=293140
And continou the discussion there.