Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Spanish DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - How to guide

Encryptions chat

Old 06-12-2018, 19:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.4 View Post
The same key is used for the Aragon channels on 12138H on 30°W as on Hylas 1.

F 11311CE9 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Key even pid3401 Aragon 33.5W
F 125D1E15 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;Key even pid3701 Aragon 30W
The first I tried is with the same keys, and nothing. Perhaps I have something wrong in some place of the configuration, with the ones posted here and also modifying them with a new search of the frequency. I also tried to retune the frequency and nothing. I am trying it again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramboide For This Useful Post:
lordgothic (06-12-2018)
Old 06-12-2018, 21:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I still have not been able to make it work. I am still trying this.
Old 07-12-2018, 13:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm not sure what has changed but it has stopped working for me too now.
Old 07-12-2018, 18:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OK. After a lot of debugging I've found the problem.
The ONID in the astra.conf should be "1" and not "0".

Replace this section in the astra.conf and reboot.
Code:
make_channel({
  name = "Abertis PID 3701",
  input = {                
    "http://localhost:8001/1:0:1:125D:EA7B:1:CE4AF69:0:0:0:",
  },
  transform = {{
    format = "pipe",
      command = "/etc/astra/scripts/abertis 3701",
  }},
  output = {
    "http://0.0.0.0:9999/abertis/pid3701",
  },
})
I suspect I had changed this in the astra.conf on my box but had not amended the version on my PC which I uploaded.
Sorry for that omission.
Note this is different from the original version uploaded by enosat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 007.4 For This Useful Post:
Ramboide (07-12-2018), WS460 (07-12-2018)
Old 07-12-2018, 21:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks a lot. After made this, it works fine. The other data were correct. All the other things were correct as i had configured them. I was trying many changes, but not the astra.conf. After shutting down the PC last night, I had thought that the problem could be the configuration of astra.conf. I thought to try changes today, but I see that you have find the problem.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Aragón radio channels on Hispasat, (for radio bouquet):

Code:
#SERVICE 1:0:2:27B1:3E9:E75:0:0:0:0:http%3a//0.0.0.0%3a9999/abertis/pid3701:ARAGÓN RADIO ZARAGOZA
#DESCRIPTION ARAGÓN RADIO ZARAGOZA
#SERVICE 1:0:2:27B3:3E9:E75:0:0:0:0:http%3a//0.0.0.0%3a9999/abertis/pid3701:ARAGÓN RADIO 2
#DESCRIPTION ARAGÓN RADIO 2
#SERVICE 1:0:2:27B5:3E9:E75:0:0:0:0:http%3a//0.0.0.0%3a9999/abertis/pid3701:ARAGÓN RADIO HUESCA
#DESCRIPTION ARAGÓN RADIO HUESCA
#SERVICE 1:0:2:27B6:3E9:E75:0:0:0:0:http%3a//0.0.0.0%3a9999/abertis/pid3701:ARAGÓN RADIO TERUEL
#DESCRIPTION ARAGÓN RADIO TERUEL
Old 08-12-2018, 18:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I am trying getting Aragon Tv working...

Always i edit my lamedb i get a error. It is a old issue i never was able to solve. To go around that problem i use dreambox edit.

So i want to create Pid 3701 on Dreambox Edit but i miss some informations:

Transponder Id: 60020?
Network Id: 1 ?
Namesapace: ??
Service ID: ?
PCR: ?

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!!
Old Yesterday, 03:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naja View Post
I am trying getting Aragon Tv working...

Always i edit my lamedb i get a error. It is a old issue i never was able to solve. To go around that problem i use dreambox edit.

So i want to create Pid 3701 on Dreambox Edit but i miss some informations:

Transponder Id: 60020?
Network Id: 1 ?
Namesapace: ??
Service ID: ?
PCR: ?

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!!
In previous page and in this page are all the informations for this channel. The keys are the same that for the same channel on Hylas.

When some channel of a PID works, the rest of the channels are easy to obtain with TransEdit, all the channels of the PID, with their SID and other information is showed, then in dreamboxEDIT make copies of a channel of the PID, change the SID of the channels copied as seen in TransEdit, then rename the channels copied. Save the changes and the new channels appears in the correspondent bouquet.

--------------------

I have uploaded the basic things so that the basic things of the receiver work, also the channels of the TDT, not the keys.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VZ...-Us_j4tB0g2BE2

Last edited by Ramboide; Yesterday at 04:08..
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramboide For This Useful Post:
naja (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboide View Post
In previous page and in this page are all the informations for this channel. The keys are the same that for the same channel on Hylas.

When some channel of a PID works, the rest of the channels are easy to obtain with TransEdit, all the channels of the PID, with their SID and other information is showed, then in dreamboxEDIT make copies of a channel of the PID, change the SID of the channels copied as seen in TransEdit, then rename the channels copied. Save the changes and the new channels appears in the correspondent bouquet.

--------------------

I have uploaded the basic things so that the basic things of the receiver work, also the channels of the TDT, not the keys.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VZ...-Us_j4tB0g2BE2
Thanks for all the information...

I will try as soon as possible!
Old Yesterday, 12:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,279 Times in 444 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.4 View Post
I suspect I had changed this in the astra.conf on my box but had not amended the version on my PC which I uploaded.
Sorry for that omission.
Note this is different from the original version uploaded by enosat.
maybe with change SR too change ONID
after change to new SR , signal not possible lock in my region