is EVERYBODY happy with their ipbox 9000

jud1255

Registered
i imagine this will get a good response.
and anyone know of an ipbox 9000 with 1xdvb-s2 and 1x dvb-t for less than €500 shipped to uk

i imagine this will get a good response.
and anyone know of an ipbox 9000 with 1xdvb-s2 and 1x dvb-t for less than €500 shipped to uk

try Ebay?

And yes we are very happy with the best box on the market, both in quality and performance, and so far only satbox with media player for divx,mkv,vob etc...

jud1255

Registered
try Ebay?

And yes we are very happy with the best box on the market, both in quality and performance, and so far only satbox with media player for divx,mkv,vob etc...

thats what i need to see 1 out of 1 happy customer straight away

Gsxr

Registered
9000 s2 and c tuner happy with box software has a bit to go yet but over all good box and nothing else out there has the same possibilities..

so buy one and join the ride

chuckysat

Registered
had mine for a while now and I am happy with the box and the progress of the software
just need sound on itv hd then it will do everything I need from it

jud1255

Registered
had mine for a while now and I am happy with the box and the progress of the software
just need sound on itv hd then it will do everything I need from it

i didnt realise itv was possible i thought i had read it was
H.222 coding .
Hmmmmmm looking good if youve got it

proteus

Registered
Very happy with mine and its going to get better, nlb 8340 working V well..............Regards N.:thum:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
i didnt realise itv was possible i thought i had read it was
H.222 coding .
Hmmmmmm looking good if youve got it

If you check the latest firmwares you'll see that changelog mentions that possibility to receive itv hd has been added.

And I am happy with ipbox9000 as well.

it should use Advanced Search menu with manually (3401 VPID, 3402 APID, 2326 PCR PID)

info from DGS, which should give you picture on ITV if possible to receive...

Cannot confirm, as i have no reception on 28.2 for ITV

mrzouz

Registered
I'm very happy with my mini, Only Big issue, was it formatted my usb hard disk without a warning & I lost my data. (no Backup)
apart from that, it's all I needed. Timeshift, ability to play Divx, mp3, photos, good connectivity, HDMI, DVBS2, nice remote. all in all it's great device. (my old receiver was humax 5400 which is far less featured)

animal666

Registered
Ive owned most HD sat boxes on the market, and this is the best one so far, Great Support, Features and Hardware

jud1255

Registered
All good responses thanks.
Yes im looking for one definatley on my lst for christmas
the price is the bug bear unless i find one cheap.
thanks all for your responses you have answered my query hust as i thought

gonesuper

Registered
You can get them for £470 in the uk now. I'm going to skandinavia in 2 weeks and i'm gonna pick one up when i'm there. They run at £380 over there:D

I'd post the link but its against forum rules but you should be able to google it.

They look like a great box and now that the incubus cam is out they can do cccam and all the rest.

Looks like my DM7000 is getting chucked in the bedroom. Is it true that enigma 2 is due this/next month?

jud1255

Registered
pity you were'nt near me in yorkshire maybe you could have brought me one.
I just found a cube revo including 500gb and 2 x dvb-s2 for £449 im going to see what the difference between the cube revo and the ipbox 9000 so maybe ill buy the cube revo
Ps you could pm me the link for skandinavia

gonesuper

Registered
There's no difference they are both made by DG Station. Cuberevo is the ipbox 9000 HD the mini is the IPBox 900 HD.

The Cuberevo should come with 2 dvb-s2 tuners the HDD is extra

jud1255

Registered
Strange that is,
The cuberevo is £100 cheaper than the ipbox9000,
i wonder if the revision 2 ipbox 9000 is the same as the cuberevo which has more detailed info on the front panel, ive read its the same software so that is ok . I think ive been moved towards the cuberevo for now .

JPL

Registered
hi,
I've got a question about the media player that is involved. Does it play file just from the internal hdd or is there any chance to 'streem' from a lan drive?
thanks