Rickk

Registered
example:
with powervu emu and dvb card powervuemmswithpatterns record
and evaluate this file with phe

FTAUser

Registered
EMM Logs

How can I find EMM logs to run in Power Vu home Edition? I need North American satellites 87.0W- 135.0W

iq180

Registered
How can I find EMM logs to run in Power Vu home Edition? I need North American satellites 87.0W- 135.0W

I want give up my log files but if you need EMM keys, send me a PM for what satellite and TP you need EMM keys for, I mite have 1 or 2,LOL.

vavalmedeiros

Registered
Plaese .
I need the emms keys of starone c3 and starone c1 (brazil satelites) I can not get oscam to execute Au.
Can someone help me? thank you

iq180

Registered
Plaese .
I need the emms keys of starone c3 and starone c1 (brazil satelites) I can not get oscam to execute Au.
Can someone help me? thank you

I sent you a PM, next time post the satellite orbit location so I want have to look it up.

candu

Hi! I´m looking for Fox Sports Colombia (40.5W) EMM, is working?

Thank you!

iq180

Registered
Hi! I´m looking for Fox Sports Colombia (40.5W) EMM, is working?

Thank you!

I sent you a PM, next time post TP info with sat orbit location, some of these sats I don't get or don't watch so I have no idea what CHs are on what TP.

Onenudist

Registered
Hello
I'm a new member here and a disappointed one it appears when I try to download a file and it quiet's one third of the way threw.After several attempts over several days all I get from this site is a auto post telling me I've used my limit up for this 24 hour period at this rate I will have know reason to try to post anything here because I can't comment on the results I might get from the file I would like to download so what's up with this sites protocol on downloading files.
Signed disgruntled

Rickk

Registered
Hello
I'm a new member here and a disappointed one it appears when I try to download a file and it quiet's one third of the way threw.After several attempts over several days all I get from this site is a auto post telling me I've used my limit up for this 24 hour period at this rate I will have know reason to try to post anything here because I can't comment on the results I might get from the file I would like to download so what's up with this sites protocol on downloading files.
Signed disgruntled

look here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=276895&postcount=2

kebien

Registered
Hello
Signed disgruntled

I assume you do not understand that leeching is the reason new members need to, at least, introduce themselves as a way of courtesy and good manners.

leeching is rude, inappropriate, unfriendly, and disappointing to ALL members of the board.
So,I am telling you who is disgruntled : EVERYBODY,when someone feel bad for not reading the rules,not introducing themselves, and disrespect everyone in this board.

The worst thing is a disgruntled leecher that insult others by feeling disappointed for not respecting the board nobody asked him to join.

Sorry,I went overboard.

Please try to be NOT a leecher,participate in the board and be friendly.
FOLLOW SITE PROTOCOL,DO NOT DO THE OPPOSITE.

Signed
A disgruntled member of the board.
Peace

ManuelCampos

Registered
EMM updated to may 2019

Iq180, can you please send me the emm, for sat 55 west to 131 west for America?
Thanks in advance, I will appreciate very much.

Kb Cool

Registered
Anybody have any luck using the "record unmasked emm" option on hash mode 10 channels? Seems to be still giving only false positives.

Kb Cool

Registered
It has worked well on other sats 58w, 105w, 121w

Couple hrs runtime so far and still nothing. Usually with the GeForce gtx1070 it spit it out quickly. Maybe it needs to go longer? Anyways if someone has a valid emm for 58w 3720 V. Please share.;)