CCcam 2.3.0 discussion.

yakobi99

Registered
NT sat also works ok!

tnt sat readen by oscam,connect to CCcam 2.3.0 via C-line works like a beau!
connect via L-line clears only some SD channels!
Connect by N-line clears nothing!!

directly readen by new cccam says encrypted but black screen!
please the oscam configuration for Tntsat

Obidion

Registered
cccam 2.3.0 for egami anyone?

Hi. Has anyone got cccam 2.3.0 (possibly with oscam) installer for egami image? I've tried few different combinations- manual copying to bin, changing attributes to 755, ipk installer for vix and all for nough- not even seen for uninstallation- even if said that it was installed correctly:( Has anyone got nice working installer so it would be seen in fast blue button menu?

Shame egami is not supported that well like Vix- it has nice datailous interface which i missed in Vix image.

Last edited:

Packi

Registered
Funcard does not respond to ECM requests.

It detect the funcard, but it doesn't work... with all others cccam versions it works good.

Bug?

strix

Registered
I don`t understand how to see Skylink with CCcam 2.3.0???My CCcam in Dream-Elite don`t run, totaly black all encryted channels.

valerica

Registered
Hi. Has anyone got cccam 2.3.0 (possibly with oscam) installer for egami image? I've tried few different combinations- manual copying to bin, changing attributes to 755, ipk installer for vix and all for nough- not even seen for uninstallation- even if said that it was installed correctly:( Has anyone got nice working installer so it would be seen in fast blue button menu?

Shame egami is not supported that well like Vix- it has nice datailous interface which i missed in Vix image.

If you have 2_2_1 installed , just rename CCcam.mipsel to
CCcam_2_2_1 and replace by ftp existing CCcam_2_2_1 to /usr/bin & give attrib. 755 .

Cheers ,
Val .